Post-op 2 years and feel as if God gave me a second chance!

sweet1robin
on 2/2/04 12:26 am - Maricopa, AZ
I'm doing great and praising God that I was even allowed to have the surgery due to problems with insurance companies. I've lost a total of 125 pounds and am not a skinny minny by any means, but I feel wonderful and if I never lose another pound I'm content with Me!
(deactivated member)
on 3/24/04 6:02 pm - CA
Robin, I am so proud of you. You should be so proud of what you have accomplished. I too an 2 years out and thrilled with my new body, not that it is so good, just it is so much better then it was. I have my life back and thank God daily for giving me a second chance. I have lost 230 pounds so far... I am like you fine if I never lose another pound. Stay strong and well - God bless, Monica
cindyl57
on 11/5/04 4:29 am - Moore, OK
That is great...I am one year out and down 135 lbs. When I reached 160, I thought, You know, If I never lose another pound I am happy where I am at...Then It stepped on the scale and it said 158..Man oh man...Then it bounces 159 160..This morning I about jumped through the ceiling...153..Get off the scale...pu**** up and down..get back on....jump up and down...make sure it is right...Yep 153... Wowza... So yes I am happy where I am, but if it goes lower, I am not going to be too upset....LOL... Hugs Cindy
Sheryls
on 11/9/04 5:32 am - Northwest Indiana
Robin, I so totally agree with you. I know my surgery was ordained by God and He has allowed me to have a new way of life! I had severe complications and consider myself to be a miracle! I've lost 135# and just CANNOT seem to get under 200#. Sometimes that drives me crazy, especially when I see/hear of others *****ached "goal weight." Now I've decided that my new life is so wonderful and that the scale only reflects a "number," not the value of my life! So I'm content, knowing that I'm a different person and enjoying every day! I would appreciate it, however, if you'd tell me what your daily food intake is like. I can't say I'm working at it anymore. My biggest struggle is that I live alone so I eat out alot and never cook. When I'm home I primarily eat lots of cheese with crackers. Any ideas for me? Sheryl
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years postoperative
POOBEAR · 0 replies · 335 views
5 yrs out- How r u doing?
Paula Prichard · 1 replies · 548 views
Hi There!
monymony · 1 replies · 539 views