There's a bone on my wrist sticking out at me!

Barbara V.
on 7/3/03 7:45 am - Hammond, IN
Isn't funny how you notice things now...like I was brushing my teeth a few weeks ago, and there was this bone on my wrist sticking out at me in the mirror! I know it's always been there...but I never noticed it before! Or how if I sit on something concrete...I can feel my pelvic bones. I have cheekbones....and my chest doesn't look quite as small as it did when I had a bigger stomach below it! I'm not thin yet by any means-size 22 at this point-but a hundred pounds makes such a difference. I was on a train last weekend, and I started to talk to this guy from New Zealand..he was not at all bad looking. Quite nice actually! And we actually flirted. Hahahaha! I'm actually within 20 pounds of what it says on my driver's license (last time they asked me my weight, I was 21. I'm almost 37 now). I actually had someone tell me I would need to get a new license before too long!!! WOW!!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/3/03 2:03 pm - San Jose, CA
It is quite amazing to know that there is more to you then just FAT! I have been overweight all my life and I never had a chance to feel thin, to feel looked at, as well as to just be comfortable with myself. I was a size 26-28 and now i am down to a size 18-20. This is the lowest I have seen myself since i was in high school. I really dont see much of a difference with my body, but other people do! I guess that would make up for the denial!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I had surgery 5 y...
suzann_1_abers · 1 replies · 680 views
Had a baby now can't lose weight
Dawn D. · 3 replies · 785 views
Help me break my Platue!
Annette M. · 0 replies · 473 views
I'm thin and I'm lovin it
Donna L. · 0 replies · 542 views
" No Support"
Princess03 · 2 replies · 691 views