Still Afraid I Won't Make My Goal

Barbie B.
on 7/28/03 6:06 am - Citrus Heights, CA
Every day I have this horrible feeling that I won't lose any more weight. I started at 348lbs and have lost 83lbs. I weight 265. With another 100lbs to my goal weight, I wonder if I'll ever get there. When I read other posts, I worry that I'm not losing fast enough. eating right, exercising, etc. However, my blood work shows that all levels are good. Am I being stupid? Do I really need to count protein, carbs.....? I am happy that I've lost 83lbs and I do feel great. I just get nervous that I will mess up and not be as successful as I hope for.
Eliza L.
on 7/30/03 5:18 am - Milladore, WI
I think we all feel that way now and again I feel that way on one week out of every month right before I weigh in. I am so afraid that bomb I will be done losing then weigh in and see the scale move makes me happy for a couple weeks then I'm back to worring again, You are doing great keep it up. 311/207/145 62 lbs to go
Nell M.
on 8/1/03 9:35 am - Lakewood, CO
Barbie, I feel exactly the same way. The weight came off so easily at first, and I've lost 125 pounds since January, but it's coming off about 15 pounds a month, and after such a rapid weight loss, that seems a little slow. I have some bad habits because it was so easy, and now it's really hard to break them. I have about 75 more pounds to go. I feel like I am going to screw this up as well. Hang in there, and I'll do the same!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I had surgery 5 y...
suzann_1_abers · 1 replies · 680 views
Had a baby now can't lose weight
Dawn D. · 3 replies · 785 views
Help me break my Platue!
Annette M. · 0 replies · 473 views
I'm thin and I'm lovin it
Donna L. · 0 replies · 542 views
" No Support"
Princess03 · 2 replies · 691 views