Can't believe 6months are gone with 125lbs

Kimberly G.
on 7/28/03 11:05 pm - Noblesville, IN
I have had a leak, loss of hair, nausea, hanging skin, and 3 hospital stays. I have never been so happy in my entire life. I have rode roller coasters, taken long walks, rode a stationary bike 5 miles, worked out, played with my son, smiled more, had more self confidence, don't need an extender on a airplane, wearing blue jeans with my shirt tucked in, gone on a date, gotten lots of compliments and just been happy. My sister told me just the other day that the place that she has seen it the most is in my eyes. She says they twinkle. People tell me I glow. When I think about where the past 6 months have taken me, the one thing that stands out is I don't mind looking in the mirror and seeing the person staring back at me. A person that was a long time lost under all that fat. No more. I am here and I am the happiest I have ever been. For all of you out there who are waiting or are post op with problems, it gets better. Just have faith and listen to what is being told to you. There are lots of smiles and good times ahead!!!
kresge
on 8/17/03 6:59 pm - fort walton beach, FL
What an inspiring post!!! Congratulations Kimberly...I am so happy for you. Has your hair loss stopped yet? Mine is still going strong at 2 and a half months so far. Take care. Ginger K. 231/145/115
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I had surgery 5 y...
suzann_1_abers · 1 replies · 680 views
Had a baby now can't lose weight
Dawn D. · 3 replies · 785 views
Help me break my Platue!
Annette M. · 0 replies · 473 views
I'm thin and I'm lovin it
Donna L. · 0 replies · 542 views
" No Support"
Princess03 · 2 replies · 691 views