How is everyone doing these days?

eaamc
on 8/14/03 10:40 pm - Minneapolis, MN
Just thought it would be fun to see how everyone is doing now that we are all 6+ months out. How is your... food and water intake? Exercise? Social life? Self image? Any regrets? Anyone thinking about plastic surgery yet? Etc..?
kresge
on 8/17/03 6:36 pm - fort walton beach, FL
hello there...lets see food and water intake are good. I needed to exercise alot more or even some at all but its amazing how much busier your life becomes. Social life is fun now....people used to ignore me now I cant run them off..lol. My self image has taken a drastic change. Even though I feel great about myself....I feel exposed and guarded now which is odd for me. I dont have not one regret....except, that i have to wait 6 more months for my tummy tuck and breast lift...(darn!!) Why we have to wait...I have no clue? So how are you doing? Ginger K. 231/145/115 Dr Nye
Kim C.
on 8/29/03 1:51 am - Macon, Il
I am doing great! I had my surgery 1/28/03 and have lost 92 lbs down from 257 to 165 and wear size 10 down from 24. This has been quite an emotional roller coaster! I love the new attention from everyone, but sometimes it is too much? My husband follows me around like a little puppy in heat..haha. Thos that used to be what I thought were friends turn out to be talking bad about me behind my back...that really hurts. I am still the same person with just less FAT. My food intake is good and I have slipped a little on my exercise program. I need to just find the time and do it!!!! I would do this again in a heartbeat...I never thought I would be wearing a size 10 or even be under 200 pounds and here I am. I still sometimes look in the mirror and still see that same 257 pound woman? PS as far as plastic surgery goes they make you wait because you can continue to lose weight for 18 months and you wouldnt want to have a tummy tuck and lose more weight and then have saggy skin would ya? I personally just want my boobs to be where they are suppose to be again!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I had surgery 5 y...
suzann_1_abers · 1 replies · 680 views
Had a baby now can't lose weight
Dawn D. · 3 replies · 785 views
Help me break my Platue!
Annette M. · 0 replies · 473 views
I'm thin and I'm lovin it
Donna L. · 0 replies · 542 views
" No Support"
Princess03 · 2 replies · 691 views