low blood pressure

dithware
on 10/21/03 2:35 am
Hi everyone, I had rny surgery in January of this year and I've lost 112 pounds so far. I feel great and all is well but my blood pressure is very low (today it was 88/48) and I'm looking for some suggestions of sports drinks that don't contain sugar that would help to boost my electrolytes. Any suggestions? Thanks, Meredith
Ralph P.
on 10/22/03 2:09 am - Grabill, IN
Hi Meredith, I drink Propel by Gatorade, it only has 10 Cal/serv and has very little sugar. I hope at this point you have contacted your Doctor, your blood pressure sounds very low and not health. Please call your surgeon, they exspect call like this and it's better to call and have them tell it's ok than to wait to long and have something serious happen. Good Luck, and keep up the godd weight loss. Ralph (Butch) Piercy
wendy F.
on 10/22/03 2:18 pm - colorado springs/fort carson, co
my name is wendy and i also had my by pass in jan i have lost 125 pounds and am now lossing about 5 to 10 pounds a mouth my problem is that i now have a low heart rate and low blood presure and have passed out a few times i have had ekgs all the time and they have become wird and all dose any one else had this problem my new email is [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I had surgery 5 y...
suzann_1_abers · 1 replies · 680 views
Had a baby now can't lose weight
Dawn D. · 3 replies · 785 views
Help me break my Platue!
Annette M. · 0 replies · 472 views
I'm thin and I'm lovin it
Donna L. · 0 replies · 542 views
" No Support"
Princess03 · 2 replies · 691 views