Anyone Else With Bad Gas Smell?

Deborah F.
on 11/2/03 2:43 pm - Deer Park, WA
Lately I have been having really bad gas. Has anyone tried the "internal deodorants"?
2fun 2quit
on 11/3/03 9:11 am - Saint Paul, MN
I too have reallllllly foul smelling gas and have to open windows in my car or shut the door to the room I was in... It's rather embarrassing I must say, because sometimes, I have to just let it out or else my stomach just cramps. What is an internal deodorant, and where would one purchase some?
eaamc
on 11/4/03 1:57 am - Minneapolis, MN
Me too! It didn't start until about 7-8 months post op...but it's killer! Never heard of 'internal deoderant'....not sure I really want to take another thing every day either. Of course, it would be nice to not have to evacuate every time I think I may toot!
T. G.
on 1/10/04 5:51 am - Keithville, LA
I have the gassssss also.... My Doctor gave me a phone number to call for the Internal Deodorant called DEVROM. I asked my pharmacy about it. They had only good things to say. I have used it for several months and it does help... My family really appreciates it. The phone number is 1-800-453-8898. The PARTHENON CO., INC. 3311 W 2400 SO. Salt Lake City, Utah 84119 or www.parthenoninc.com SAMPLES are available. The cost are not that much. Chewable or capsules. One with each meal. Good Luck Toni Giles
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I had surgery 5 y...
suzann_1_abers · 1 replies · 680 views
Had a baby now can't lose weight
Dawn D. · 3 replies · 785 views
Help me break my Platue!
Annette M. · 0 replies · 472 views
I'm thin and I'm lovin it
Donna L. · 0 replies · 542 views
" No Support"
Princess03 · 2 replies · 691 views