Almost There!!!

Laura S.
on 11/15/03 7:26 am - Bothell, WA
OMG!! I am only 3 lbs overweight! I'm now down a total of 143 lbs, weight 157 this AM. I can't believe how quickly this has all happened! I feel great, everyone says I look great, and I'm in shock. I expect to wake up and find my old, fat, miserable self back again, but this time it's for real. I want to shout from the rooftops! I want people to see me! My God! This is such a rush! I can squeeze into a size 8 CK jeans! SINGLE DIGITS! Who'da thunk? Not me! My best to all my bothers and sisters who share a January re-birthday. I never realized how appropriate that term is.
Judy R.
on 11/17/03 2:16 am - Twin Cities, MN
Laura, Congratulations! Isn't it such a good feeling to pass these milestones in our WLS journies? I've read your profile and you have really done fantastic. I too am so excited about where I'm at and can equate to the whole shout if from the rooftops statement you made. Good luck with the rest of your weight loss - you're getting real close! Also, wishing you well for your upcoming plastic surgery. Another total success!
Diane N.
on 1/5/04 12:24 am - Marine City, MI
Hi my anniversary date is january 16, 108 lbs gone forever. I feel the same way too, like all the times before I'll start gaining again. I never thought I would see a size 8 again, but oh what fun a size 8 is!! Keep up the good work and enjoy!! Diane
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I had surgery 5 y...
suzann_1_abers · 1 replies · 680 views
Had a baby now can't lose weight
Dawn D. · 3 replies · 785 views
Help me break my Platue!
Annette M. · 0 replies · 472 views
I'm thin and I'm lovin it
Donna L. · 0 replies · 542 views
" No Support"
Princess03 · 2 replies · 691 views