20 months

Christine F.
on 9/10/04 11:38 pm - Bay Shore, NY
Long Island, NY Well it's been an amazing journey. I started at 5'8" 330#. Size 28/30. Was down to 160 and holding on 9/9/04. Had a TT and BR with lift on 9/9/04. Weighed 151 on 9/10/04. Can't believe there was 9# of excess skin. Now wearing size 10 bottom and medium top. I no longer take pills for diabetes or high blood pressure. No more incontinence. Life is wonderful. I'd do it all over again in a New York minute! Chris
Sheryls
on 9/29/04 1:47 pm - Northwest Indiana
Hey, you New Yorker you What is your diet like now? I need help! I haven't lost weight for quite a while. Though I've lost almost 140# and feel (and look) wonderful, I'm not losing any more! I do get plenty of protein, drink 100 oz. of water, walk 2 miles a day, exercise 3x a week, BUT I eat more than I should! What do you eat? Sheryl 343/208
Christine F.
on 10/7/04 2:26 am - Bay Shore, NY
Hi Sheryl, I pretty much eat anything I want to. I still avoid bread, pasta, potatoes and rice. Junk food is scarce in my diet. For snacking (and I love to snack) I eat soy crisps, just the cheese snacks, glennys big crunch bars and adkins bars. Thats my new chocolate. I drink a minimum of 1 - 30 gram protein shake daily. In fact thats how I start my day, every day- no exception. I usually have a 20 gram protein achieve coffee drink in the afternoon. I get in plenty of fluids during the day usually 100 oz. or more. If I feel I didn't eat much during the day I'll have another protein drink before I go to bed at night. I also never forget my vitamins. This was a life altering event and it's up to me to maintain this new healthy lifestyle. For breakfast I'll have a cup of kashi go lean crunch cereal (no milk). mid morning snack is usually some type of cheese, 2 0z. cheddar, munster polly - o string cheese, etc. Lunch will be last nights leftovers or smart ones low carb meals, shrimp ****tail (home made) or a treat of a wrap sandwich. I always ask for a low carb wrap, most places have it. I also peel off the extra wrap. You only need a small amount to hold your sandwich together. Afternoon snack is something from the above list. Dinner is usually some type of meat or fish and vegetables. Occasionally a half of a baked potatoe. I usually have a smart ones pop for dessert. As you can see I eat pretty well. I don't really deprive myself. You're doing much better than than I am in the exercise department. After I am fully healed from the plastic surgery I plan on going back to the YMCA. Good Luck, email anytime! Chris
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I had surgery 5 y...
suzann_1_abers · 1 replies · 680 views
Had a baby now can't lose weight
Dawn D. · 3 replies · 784 views
Help me break my Platue!
Annette M. · 0 replies · 472 views
I'm thin and I'm lovin it
Donna L. · 0 replies · 542 views
" No Support"
Princess03 · 2 replies · 691 views