Scheduling plastic surgery

cricketke
on 9/27/04 4:06 pm - leavenworth, ks
I am working with the surgeons to schedule my tummy tuck. I have had the upper abdomen reduced already when I had multiple hernias repaired in 11/03. I have had numerous complications since original BPD. I have had 17 surgeries or surgical procedures since 01-03. I have lost 150 lbs. and still am not at goal but I am not losing any more and haven't for the last six months. I am going to have the lower skin removed now and the upper abdomen tightened a little more. Very scared.
Sheryls
on 9/29/04 1:44 pm - Northwest Indiana
Kristi, I don't blame you for being tired of surgeries!! But let me encourage you about having your TT. I had mine in March and an inner thigh lift in July. I had no problems with either one, though I had had MAJOR complications following my RNY. I would say that I had no pain from either surgery, just discomfort. I was so blessed with the TT that I was able to stand straight from the beginning. Many talk about having to walk bent over. I trust all will go well for you! I have lost almost 140 pounds but also have not lost for a long time. I think about losing more all the time but I think I just feel so good and look so good that I can't get motivated to do anything more about it! I do get plenty of protein supplements, drink 100 oz. of water a day and exercise every day, so maybe this is the end of my weight loss but the beginning of a new life! Sheryl 343/208
mdolphin
on 2/24/05 4:06 am - antioch, ca
i have a pannilectomy scheduled for next month. i am 2yrs post op also. do you much about this procedure? how did you go about getting the inner thighs taken care of? was this through insurance or private pay? do you know how much this runs? what about breat augmentation. unfotunately, i have sagging breasts and im 25yrs old. i also have 4 kids with whom all i have nursed. please advise
Sheryls
on 2/24/05 4:12 am - Northwest Indiana
Kristi, you should do well. Actually the pannilectomy and the TT are the same, according to my surgeon. You will feel so much better when that is finished. I was so blessed in hardly having any pain, just discomfort. The four drainage tubes were a pain in the neck but not actually painful. They are not a problem really. My inner thighs were not covered by insurance and I do not have a lot of money but it was worth it! It cost about $6000.00. I also have sagging breasts, though I'm much older than you are. I would love to have something done about that but cannot pay for it. At least with your breasts, you can roll them up and put them in a good bra! Sheryl
mdolphin
on 2/24/05 4:15 am - antioch, ca
LOL........thanks so muh for your prompt reply. where, may i ask, did you have your inner thigh lift done? does this also affect the buttox when they lift?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I had surgery 5 y...
suzann_1_abers · 1 replies · 680 views
Had a baby now can't lose weight
Dawn D. · 3 replies · 782 views
Help me break my Platue!
Annette M. · 0 replies · 471 views
I'm thin and I'm lovin it
Donna L. · 0 replies · 541 views
" No Support"
Princess03 · 2 replies · 690 views