Are you still losing at almost 2 years out?:-s

fatloser
on 12/1/04 2:26 pm - Fort Worth, tx
Hello all you same timers. I am losing maybe 2lbs a month now. I still have 38lbs. to go to be at my goal of 130lbs. Anyone else out there that STILL hasn't reached goal yet? I have lost 130lbs. so far. I am 5"3. I would love to here from you on your progress. Also I would like to know if you've had a tummy tuck etc. I am looking into it. Take Care
consuelo2663
on 12/3/04 3:47 am - ORLANDO, FL
MY TWO YEAR ANIVERSARY IS ON 01/15/05, I WEIGHED 241 LB MY HEIGHT IS 5'2 WHEN I HAD MY SURGERY. I HAD LOST 116LBS. I JUST HAD MY TUMMY TUCK ON 09/07/04 AND LOST ANOTHER 5 LB. I WEIGH 120 LBS NOW AND DONT WANT TO LOSE ANYMORE. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I CAN SAY I AM TOO SKINNY.
cinnamongirl
on 1/2/05 2:45 am - Easton, PA
Hi DeAnn, I'm still losing but not as fast as I once was. I'd guess maybe around 2-3 lbs a month because I'm eating pretty much what I like (but alot less of it). I'm 10 lbs from my goal but won't sweat it if I don't get there because people seem to think I weigh alot less than I actually do . It's so funny , one of my husbands friends who doesn't know how I lost the weight told him "your going to have to make her eat !" I haven't had a tummy tuck but I did have breast reduction surgery in September of 2004. The surgery left me pretty much flat chested and for the first time in my life I'm actually thinking about "padding" my bra ! It's so funny because now I can go bra-less and no one knows it but me.
therese
on 1/24/05 3:57 am - OAK CREEK, WI
Hello there... Yes, I am still losing. I had my surgery December 23, 2002. I have lost over 250 lbs. I currently weigh 185 lbs. I was heavier than you were when I had the surgery (442 lbs). I just had a tummy tuck a month ago. Everyything went well with the tummy tuck..very painful though...They took off 8 1/2 lbs of tissue. Life is GOOD! I am at about 2-4 lbs a month for weight loss right now. I am 5ft 6 and feel great! I bet you do too! Amy Slack Oak Creek WI BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I had surgery 5 y...
suzann_1_abers · 1 replies · 680 views
Had a baby now can't lose weight
Dawn D. · 3 replies · 783 views
Help me break my Platue!
Annette M. · 0 replies · 472 views
I'm thin and I'm lovin it
Donna L. · 0 replies · 541 views
" No Support"
Princess03 · 2 replies · 691 views