Happy Re-Birthday at 2 years out .... "We Did It..Hoo-ray !!!!!!"

cinnamongirl
on 1/2/05 2:33 am - Easton, PA
Happy 2nd annivesary to all my fellow WLS brothers and sisters who made a change in their lives on this date. Going into things I was still somewhat skeptical because nothing else that I ever tried worked and in the back of my mind I didn't really "believe" that this would either . Here I am 2 years out and I've lost 145 lbs and I now wear a size 10-11....it worked and I did it ! Finally after so many years of failure , I did it . We all did it and look at us now , we're doing the things that we could only dream of before. We're shopping for juniors size clothing , running , biking, swimming, enjoying the rides at the parks , eating like normal people do, learning to love ourselves for the first time in our lives , we're able to look in the mirror and see a beautiful image looking back at us , and our self esteem that once was non-exsistent has returned and has "soared up to the heavens !" " We did it and it's not a dream that we have to awaken from ..........we did it and we're so proud of what we've become. Shine on brothers and sisters , it's our day today and we deserve to "SHINE". Keep up the great job and God Bless us all ! !
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I had surgery 5 y...
suzann_1_abers · 1 replies · 680 views
Had a baby now can't lose weight
Dawn D. · 3 replies · 783 views
Help me break my Platue!
Annette M. · 0 replies · 472 views
I'm thin and I'm lovin it
Donna L. · 0 replies · 541 views
" No Support"
Princess03 · 2 replies · 691 views