I Need Help !!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!

Princess03
on 1/19/05 7:00 am - Gulfport, MS
Things have been very,very,very hard for me.I'm not losing any more.The lowest my weight has been is 220 and it soon will be 2 years since my surgery.Right now I'm weighing 236.I've only had 3 fills,so I know I need some but I can't afford them,I have been trying to diet but it has not helped.I don't have any support.I'm very depressed and I don't know what to do ,I need help.I had my surgery done in Jackson.Voc.Rehab. paid for my surgery.I have contacted several doctors here, so I can get a fill, but they charge anywhere from $400 to $500 and I don't have that.I really need some "help" and "advice" and some "support".
mdolphin
on 2/24/05 4:02 am - antioch, ca
I am sorry to hear what is all happening to you. Can you please explain to me what a fill is? I havent the slightest clue. I had my surgery 1/29/03. my name is mistee
Princess03
on 2/24/05 8:48 am - Gulfport, MS
Hi Mistee,First I would like to say things are "better" now ,I had my fill last week. The term "fill" is what you get when you have Lap-Band surgery.It's a band that is put around the top part of your stomach,to slow down your food and help you stay fuller longer.Some people call it a adjustment.The band has a inside lining that you add saline(fill) thourgh your port.as you add the saline,it cause the inside liner of your band to expand.The more saline you add the tighter the band get and the more you lose weight,also you can remove some of the saline if need be.If you would like to know more,just go to your search page and type in Lap-Band Surgery and it will give you all the info.,I hope this helps. P.S. Thanks, for asking. God Bless,~Princess~S.2003
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I had surgery 5 y...
suzann_1_abers · 1 replies · 680 views
Had a baby now can't lose weight
Dawn D. · 3 replies · 782 views
Help me break my Platue!
Annette M. · 0 replies · 471 views
I'm thin and I'm lovin it
Donna L. · 0 replies · 541 views
" No Support"
Princess03 · 2 replies · 691 views