January 11th

Celia S.
on 12/9/09 2:25 pm - Clarks Summit, PA
Looking for friends to share this experience with. My surgery is scheduled for January 11th and I am starting to freak out in a good way.
BrowningBabe
on 12/10/09 12:23 am - Pleasant Prairie, WI
I"m scheduled for Jan. 5th. Would love to share experiences with you.  I know what you mean about freaking out in a good way...each day I mark a day off the calendar is a day closer to surgery day! I have my pre-op class and history/physical this coming Monday!

Christine

5'4"  HW235/SW226.5/CW147.5/GL130

jadarr2
on 12/10/09 8:22 am - Horseheads, NY
Welcome to the January Board.  We will all be sharing our journey together.  Best of luck to you!

Ready to begin my journey to a new me! 

Dymone
on 12/10/09 3:15 pm - Everman, TX
Well move on over honey.....cause I'm scheduled for Jan.7th and can we say "EXCITED".....let's do the happy dance....

Dymone
~Blessed beyond measures~  * With him on my side, there's nothing I can't do.*

~Ready for the new life...and the New ME~
Ready to spread my Pretty Wings and Fly

Mz_Dymone

Jim Christian
on 12/11/09 9:55 am - Lemoore, CA
I will be following you in two days. I am scheduled for 9 AM on the 13th. I am all prepared but there is a problem with my wife. We have been married for 46 years and she is worried because of all the medical problems I have Most of them are caused by excessive weight.

You will be in my prayers for good outcome.

My surgery will be at Clovis Hospital in Clovis California. I just pray that my wife can see the need for the surgery so that I can be around for my grand kids. I have already started clear liquids so that I might be used to them. I even found that fat free chicken broth without salt is getting to have a good taste.

Celia S.
on 12/11/09 2:21 pm - Clarks Summit, PA
Hello Jim. Thanks for the prayers, same goes to you. I dont have any health problems YET, but I could see how my weight will eventually be the reason for those. I hope with the surgery you will have no more health problems and will be able to enjoy your grandkids. I feel that is one of my biggest reasons for having the surgery not just for me but for my children, My husband also fears me having the surgery, but the way I see it is that I am killing myself now more then the surgery could. I am sure after the surgery when you are healthy and full of energy your wife will see this as a blessing. My husband is scared for me, but is supporting me the best he can and I love him so much more for that. I have a recipe for a good protein meal for after the surgery, as soon as I can remember where I put it I will post it for everyone. Good luck to you Jim, hope to hear from you soon.
merehern
on 12/11/09 12:34 pm - Covington, GA
Congratulations!!! My surgery date is also January 11th.  I am SOOOOO excited, but REALLY nervous at the same time.  Keep us posted on how everything is going.

Celia S.
on 12/11/09 1:51 pm - Clarks Summit, PA
Glad to see there are some Januarys out there. Good luck to all of you. Can't wait to hear how your doing and see your after pics!! I know I am very excited and very nervous. I can't wait to have a healthier life and get me a pair of skinny jeans  If anyone ever wants to talk I am a good listener! Hope to become great friends with all of you!!
annoly
on 12/11/09 2:42 pm - sugar land, TX
I am also scheduled for January 11th! Cant wait!
tdslf1
on 12/12/09 1:30 pm - Joliet, IL
I also have my day scheduled for the 11 of January.  I am excited, scared, upset, troubled I might fail, you name it.  I am holding constant to this current diet where I am watching my food and losing.  I have to go on the 2 week liquid diet on the 28 and right now I am freaking out to get to that date since I am so out of it right now.  What is every body doing diet wise in the mean time?  I seem to be having a easier time dieting thee days with little hunger.   
Renny    
Most Active
Recent Topics