Jan 7th, 2010 - Can't wait!

(deactivated member)
on 12/9/09 12:57 am
After a very disappointing last minute reschedule I am now scheduled for Jan 7th!   I was supposed to have surgery tomorrow....but I'm not at goal yet....4 lbs to go!  I will not let those 4 pounds stop me this time!  It will be hard to make it through Christmas and New Years while losing weight, but when I think of the grand motivation I think I'll make!

BrowningBabe
on 12/9/09 2:08 am - Pleasant Prairie, WI
Congrats! I'm scheduled for Jan. 5th. I start my pre-op diet on dec. 22nd and have been trying to lose weight before the surgery which is hard with the holidays, family stays, etc! So I know what you mean! ~ Chris
jadarr2
on 12/10/09 8:25 am - Horseheads, NY
Here you all the way.  Sorry for the delay in your surgery but it will be worth the wait.  Best wishes to you!  I am on January 6th.

Ready to begin my journey to a new me! 

BethR0523
on 12/13/09 10:09 am
VSG on 03/30/10 with
Good luck to you!  I am Jan 7th also!!  I am having a VSG with Dr. Alvarez and thrilled!  Best of luck to you!

Lynn007
on 12/16/09 12:43 am
Hi - Congrats!  I am having my surgery 1/14th - How do you post upcoming surgery date for yourself?  I was wondering because mine didn't show up.

Lynn
Dymone
on 12/17/09 4:35 pm, edited 12/17/09 4:36 pm - Everman, TX
I'm so sorry that you were rescheduled, I know what it is like to wat for something and it not happen.  But Congrats on your upcoming date.  I am also scheduled for the 7th.  Here's to a safe and speedy recovery.  See you over on the "Losers Side".  Take Care!
Most Active
Recent Topics