Jan.11th Date

oneflesh5
on 1/2/10 3:23 am
My surgery date is Jan. 11th!! I'm excited and scared!! My husband won't be able to be there with me due to work-ups for his deployment My friend is flying into town to be with me, but I'm still SOOOOO nervous!! 

So...is everyone excited about starting this year off right?!?

Nichole34
on 1/2/10 4:02 am - oakland, MD
I am ready.  I'm having the VSG on Jan 18th.  They had me scheduled for Dec 1st, but with work I had to have it changed.  My insurance company had me approved for the month of December.  When we called on Thursday they said that they weren't showing me a new date on there system.  I have to call them on Monday to make sure everything is a go again.  I also start my liquid diet on Monday.  Best wishes to you.  Keep me updated.
txmomma
on 1/2/10 4:51 am - San Diego, CA
U have nothing to be nervous about, u'll do great. Happy New Year Loser! :)
Katherine R.
on 1/2/10 10:38 am
I'm having RNY on 1/11 too.  I'm not nervous anymore.  It's in God's hands. I am killing myself everyday I am fat... and it kills me not to be able to play with my daughter like I should be able to.  All the risks disappear when I think of the life I will gain after surgery.  We will BOTH have a good surgery & recovery.  Good luck Oneflesh5.!

Lizalee1973
on 1/3/10 5:37 am - Bronx, NY
My RNY is on 1/11 too! I know that everything is going to go well for the both of us! My prayers go out to you for a safe and successful surgery and a great year to come!

Liza
Heaviest Weight:  384
Weight When I started the WLS Program:  351
Current Weight:  240

bonnie_bedelia
on 1/4/10 3:39 am - Tottenham, Canada
Hi

My date is Jan 11th also.  Looking forward to the new year with a brand new start.  Not nervous, just excited.  My family is very excited too, except the son (the baby) doesn't like Mom to change.  Wishing you all the best.  Will say a prayer for you.

Celia S.
on 1/4/10 7:14 am - Clarks Summit, PA
WooHoo we have the same date!! My hubby wont be able to come either due to work. I wont get to see him until I get home from the hospital :( but my mom is flying in from Florida to take care of me. I am so excited about how my year is starting off. Good Luck
yuiop69
on 1/5/10 10:16 am
My date is the 11th also. I am wraping up my work so I can be off and very excited. I hope you do well.  Good luck!!! And, yes, I'm excited about starting the year off right.

Melinda

Highest weight 386, surgery (1/11/10) 357, Current 198, Initial Goal 150.

SOooooooo thankful for my RNY tool.

oneflesh5
on 1/6/10 3:38 am
I'm so excited for everyone!! This year is going to be amazing!!
Most Active
Recent Topics