Introducing myself

queen08
on 1/2/10 10:03 pm
I'm new to this board and wanted to take the time to introduce myself. I guess I'm not really new but, it's taken me a long time to get my surgery date. I am having the Vertical Sleeve on January 8. I didn't get much notice. I just found out this Tuesday. I'm super nervous and plagues with self doubt right now. The doctor told me to enjoy New Years and then eat only clear liquids going forward. I went to the movies last night and justified eating popcorn by saying I will never get the chance again. 

Well, just wanted to stop by and say hello.
LyndseyLouWho
on 1/3/10 2:20 am - Nyack, NY
Welcome to OH! 
Nerves are totally justified, but you have made this decision and it is the right thing FOR YOU! 
I hope all goes well with your surgery and recovery on your new 1/8 birthday! :)

louloubelle
on 1/4/10 2:49 am
VBG on 01/09/10 with
Yeah! We are only a day off from one another. My date was pretty fast too. But I have been ready since I made this decision!
You will be fine....stay on OH, read and ask questions. Get to know people, it has been so good for me.
See you on the other side, look me up and we can check in on each other!

Linda

MSCONTENT ...
on 1/7/10 9:43 pm
Just wanted to wish you a successful and uncomplicated surgery!  My friend just got the sleeve a few weeks ago and is doing excellent right now! Take Care! ~lacey
Most Active
Recent Topics