Liquid only phase getting better... 8 days pre-op!!!

Katherine R.
on 1/2/10 10:23 am
Today is day 6 of my clear liquid only & protein shake diet.  I had a rough few days, but it's getting better!  In these past 6 days, I have lost 24+ lbs!  How could I be upset with results like that.  It makes me more determined to succeed after my RNY on January 11th!!!  I'm excited to see what next week brings me.  Good luck to everyone struggling on the liquid only pre-op diets.  It gets easier!

Katherine
RNY 1/11/10!!!!!

Sparklegigi
on 1/2/10 11:15 am - La Verne, CA
wow, great for you!  I am day two of my protein and doing better than day one for sure.  I am so glad I am off work for a few days to get use to all of this, and to make sure that I am not too moody.  I found that I need to eat all of my 1000 calories in order to feel okay.
sunshine105
on 1/2/10 12:33 pm - Warren, MI
Today is my last day of liquids plus protein supplement.  Tomorrow will be full liquids.  I am getting to the point that I am looking forward to the surgery so I won't be hungry all the time!

Sandi
Katherine R.
on 1/2/10 11:16 pm
 GOOD LUCK SANDI!!!!!!!!

Rodnée Renée G.
on 1/4/10 1:23 am - Hoffman Estates, IL
Congrats!!! I started mine on the 1st and have lost 13 lbs!!! I dont know if I am the only one. But when I lay down. I see my tummy moving. Kinda like its working hard to eat away at what I stored!! I'm probably just weird!
Haha
Nee'

HW 317/ 175~GOAL REACHED 9.8.10/CW 136 ~*While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.*~  
Most Active
Recent Topics