Anyone having surgery on the 27th?

sherry1069
on 1/4/10 12:17 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Anyone having surgery on the 27th like me? I'm so excited that I can't stand it.
5' 6"  HW 260/SW 260/CW 159/GW 150

Sherry
Virginia Beach, VA 
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/HRVS/
Hampton Roads Virginia Support -Group Leader
****01/27/10*** Surgery Date

Missy N.
on 1/4/10 1:54 am - Kalkaska
Mine is exactly a week before yours! Good luck! :)

Missy       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
HW 260 SW 249 (1/20/10)  CW 134
1st GW 150 (reached 8/29/10) 
2nd GW 135 (reached 12/1/10)
I really don't have another goal weight. :)

ReinaDeAlcantara
on 1/4/10 2:24 am - Bronx, NY
YAY!!! Me too!!!!! I feel the same way. I'm preparing for it now, getting the house ready. MAking ure my husband and kids have everything they need and that the ouse is spic and span so all I have to do is laundry and light maintenance til that day.

23 MORE DAYS  TO GO!!!!!
Highest weight 10/19/2005  427 lbs
1st Consult on 3/30/2009    402 lbs
Bypass on 1/27/2010          358 lbs
18 months post op               172 lbs
After Hernia repair and Panni  160 lbs

Carol57
on 1/4/10 2:32 am
Hi,
I am having surgery on the 25th.  I go for my eating education this Friday.  It is exciting to know it is getting close.
Good luck with your surgery.
  Carol

Highest./Surgery/Current/Goal
300/259/181/170 

119 Pounds gone with 11 pounds to go!

YOU HAVE NOT FAILED UNTIL YOU QUIT TRYING!!

sherry1069
on 1/4/10 5:55 am - Virginia Beach, VA
I work better under pressure so I will probably wait until the last week to get the house together... the way i like it done. If I do it now I'm sure with my 3 kids will destroy it :-) I can't stand to come back to a disorganized house. I still need to go shopping and get things for after surgery.

Gosh I just want to be a skinny *****! lol just kidding... maybe not. :-)
5' 6"  HW 260/SW 260/CW 159/GW 150

Sherry
Virginia Beach, VA 
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/HRVS/
Hampton Roads Virginia Support -Group Leader
****01/27/10*** Surgery Date

ReinaDeAlcantara
on 1/4/10 8:13 am - Bronx, NY
My kids are very helpful. They know that I will be gone a couple of days and they are going to keep things organized. They helped me with the initial clean up. We did a Spring cleaning in December. My husband is a clean freak so I know he will make sure the house is kept in order.  I'm just scrubbing the floors and cleaning out the pantry and then I'm ready.

I still need to go shopping and am waiting for my pharmacist to get my vitamins together. I also have to get my protein powder and freeze some fruit to use in the protein shakes.

I have never been skinny in my life, even when I was five I was still a little chubby. So this is going to be a novelty, and I'll probably go crazy this summer. Imagine not having to shop in plus size stores anymore. I know I'm going to be EXTREMELY happy about that one.
Highest weight 10/19/2005  427 lbs
1st Consult on 3/30/2009    402 lbs
Bypass on 1/27/2010          358 lbs
18 months post op               172 lbs
After Hernia repair and Panni  160 lbs

zanne2324
on 1/5/10 3:06 am - West Bend, WI
My Surgery is the 26th...I am stuck between super excited and nervous.. I just found out my parents, who are driving me to surgery will be out of town from tomorrow until 1/25 and arriving late that night..  I'm second on the schedule the day of surgery and they promise to take me.. but I'm making backup plans in case they are delayed... Traveling now,(current flying issues) in Winter, (home to Milwaukee, WI)... No expectation of possible delay's right??!?!?!  My 20 year old son will be my backup.. very supportive but I think he was planning on hiding that day and waiting for the outcome...

My kids are glad I have a chance to take care of this but they are nervous about the surgery. (19 & 20years old).

But since they are usually away at school, I have freedom to prepare house and pantry for myself. I will stay with my parents after I get bac****il  I am able to drive. I'm already packing my bag to take with me. Lots of great ideas on what to take from other postings. Blistex is number one on my list to get. Plans at work and home to get ready are keeping me busy.. This helps since I would go nuts with too much time on my hands to think about it.

Good luck to all of us!
Suzanne
 HW - 383/ SW - 376/ CW - 259/ GW - 199

closerun
on 1/22/10 10:24 pm

Hi my name is Nanette and my surgery is on January 28th right after yours I am so nervous and excited right now.

Closerun
Most Active
Recent Topics