Surgery has been postponed!!!

Dymone
on 1/4/10 5:03 am - Everman, TX
I thought I would come an update you on what happened today.  The doctor's office called to say that my surgery is being postponed from Thursday because the doctor wants to meet with me again.  So maybe we will have a new date this Friday after my appt. Either way, I will let you all know something.  Take Care.

Dymone
~Truffles~
on 1/4/10 10:52 pm - VA
Postponements suck!

I hope you get some good news.

Sending positives thoughts your way!

Renee
Dymone
on 1/7/10 11:47 am - Everman, TX
Thanks Renee, I can sure use those positive thoughts....

Take Care,
~Blessed beyond measures~  * With him on my side, there's nothing I can't do.*

~Ready for the new life...and the New ME~
Ready to spread my Pretty Wings and Fly

Mz_Dymone

yuiop69
on 1/5/10 9:38 am
Hang in there! Your day will come. I'm sure you're disappointed, but it will be worth it in the end!

Melinda

Highest weight 386, surgery (1/11/10) 357, Current 198, Initial Goal 150.

SOooooooo thankful for my RNY tool.

Lizalee1973
on 1/7/10 12:19 am - Bronx, NY
OMG...that just happened to me.  My date was on 1/11 but it got pushed back to 2/1 because my surgeon has a family emergency.  It is very disappointing, but the time will soon come for both of us!
Heaviest Weight:  384
Weight When I started the WLS Program:  351
Current Weight:  240

Dymone
on 1/7/10 11:53 am - Everman, TX
Oh yes it will.  I'm just lucky that they even squeezed me in to see him this week, he doesn't have any openings until March 2010.  So yes Our Time is Coming.  He just have to hang in there.

Mz_Dymone

Dymone
on 1/7/10 11:50 am - Everman, TX
Dymone
on 1/7/10 11:56 am - Everman, TX
Thanks, I was a lil disappointed, but hey I have waited this long after fighting with my insurance company that this little time won't kill me.   It only makes me want it more.  Because this time I know it is really going to happen.

Mz_Dymone

MSCONTENT ...
on 1/7/10 9:40 pm
Hi, just wanted to say I'm sorry that happened to you! That is so NOT FAIR! I understand the waiting. This is my second attempt after being denied, did the whole program, ended up having to switch insurance co. which took 2 months to kick in,  and now it's been 3 years to get here. Hang in there and you are still be a January Girl to me. Please let me know when you get your date so I can Jump up and down with you! HUGS. ~Lacey,
Most Active
Recent Topics