Help! First day on Diet

Missy N.
on 1/5/10 3:27 am - Kalkaska
OK so I have officially started my two week high protein diet. So far I have been really good. But I have a concern and I really don't know what to do. At 8:15am this morning I had omelet with bacon, ham and cheese with a side of bacon, and sausage with a bowl of fruit. It was really good! So about 10:15am I thought I would have my protein shake. Well I mixed it with ice tea with Lemon. I barely got 3/4 of it down. It made me so full, to the point that I got nauseaed. Is this normal. I am suppose to sip on it not drink it like a regualar drink? I am going to try again tonight.  Any help would be great!

They want me to get 80 grams of Protein a day in. I was thinking that I should be able to do most of it in regular natural foods that we eat instead of the shake, right now.  Maybe have one shake a day. Since the shakes I am using are 28 grams of protein. What do you guys think?

Missy       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
HW 260 SW 249 (1/20/10)  CW 134
1st GW 150 (reached 8/29/10) 
2nd GW 135 (reached 12/1/10)
I really don't have another goal weight. :)

honeybare
on 1/5/10 10:42 am
All nutritionist are different. I would love to have eaten what you ate this morning, lol.

I'm on Slimfast.....3-4 of them a day and 1 Lean Cuisine meal. I think I'm going to die.

I think the reason they want you to do it with protein shakes and stuff is because you won't get all the added stuff like extra carbs and stuff like that. Like you know, you can eat mean high in protein but it may be high in fat or something like that.  I don't know, I'm just guessing.

Good Luck though! I think we all need it!

Rodnée Renée G.
on 1/7/10 2:15 am - Hoffman Estates, IL
Lucky you. I am on a liquid only diet. I am soo hungry. Have lost 18lbs since I started on the 1st :o) GL

HW 317/ 175~GOAL REACHED 9.8.10/CW 136 ~*While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.*~  
lovemygijoe
on 1/8/10 3:17 am
I feel ya, I'm on a strict 4 shakes a day diet plus water and crystal light.
lovemygijoe
on 1/8/10 3:20 am
I don't have any advice, I'm sorry. :( This is my second time around with the liquid diet, and all I can say is that it plays some serious tricks on your body. I was downing water left and right, and keeping myself full all the time but at the same time was starving. I'd call and talk to the nutritionist.
Most Active
Recent Topics