I did it!!!!!!!!!

sunshine105
on 1/6/10 6:08 am, edited 1/6/10 3:22 pm - Warren, MI
Just wanted to let you know.  I had RNY laparoscopic surgery on January 4th.  I am surprised how really well it went.  I was so worried prior to surgery and now I don't think that was warranted.  haha
Try to tell me that then....

Anyway, all is good....

Roxy U.  waiting to hear from you!

Sandi
LessLisa
on 1/6/10 9:57 am - Jefferson, OH

Congratulations!!!  This is so great to hear!  I hope mine goes as smoothly!!  Can't wait to hear how you progress!

~Lisa   276 / 167 / 170 (start / current / goal)
Website - LessLisa

sunshine105
on 1/7/10 3:41 am - Warren, MI
I know it's a little late, but I just wanted you to know I am thinking of you today and wishing you the best!  Be sure and let me know how it goes.

Sandi
Celia S.
on 1/6/10 4:39 pm - Clarks Summit, PA
Congrats glad to hear everything went good. I hope mine does too. Keep us posted!
Celia

sunshine105
on 1/7/10 3:42 am - Warren, MI
Thanks!  I will send up prayers for you on the 11th.  I'm sure it will turn out fine!

Sandi
Dymone
on 1/7/10 11:43 am - Everman, TX
Congrats to you and your surgery going so well.  Please keep us posted on your progress.  Take care and take it easy.

~Blessed beyond measures~  * With him on my side, there's nothing I can't do.*

~Ready for the new life...and the New ME~
Ready to spread my Pretty Wings and Fly

Mz_Dymone

sunshine105
on 1/7/10 11:11 pm - Warren, MI
Thanks, Dymone.  Do you have a surgery date yet?
MSCONTENT ...
on 1/7/10 9:17 pm
I am sooo happy your surgery went well and you are doing great! Best wishes to you! ~Lacey
sunshine105
on 1/7/10 11:14 pm - Warren, MI
Thank you!

I see you are having surgery soon with Dr. Hares.  When I started on this journey, I was originally going to have the DS with Dr. Hares.  I ended up having an RNY at Henry Ford Hospital which is the only surgery my insurance would cover.

Good Luck to you!
MSCONTENT ...
on 1/8/10 12:09 am, edited 1/8/10 12:10 am
Thanks, so much. I know you will do great, I have a couple of friends who went through Henry ford w/ RNY and are years out, tons of weight loss No REGAIN. All our surgeries are a tool, it's up to us to work them! Much sucess To You! 

PS. also a nurse at Beaumont  WEIGHT Center chose to go to Henry Ford instead of where she works for RNY...Says A LOT!
Most Active
Recent Topics