Introduction

MJUguccini
on 1/6/10 7:38 am - Cleveland Heights, OH
Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Mara, and I'm having RNY on the 26th of this month. I have been trying to get this surgery for two years now, and it is finally happening. I am 26, married for almost 2 years and have a 16 mo old son. I'm kind of anxious about starting the liquid diet preparations, but I know its necessary. I look forward to meeting you all!
MSCONTENT ...
on 1/6/10 1:08 pm
HI Mara, I am happy to meet you! Best wishes on a great and uneventful surgery.
Celia S.
on 1/6/10 4:42 pm - Clarks Summit, PA
Hi Mara! The liquid diet is not so bad. I did'nt have to go on one, but decided to anyways. Good luck and may your recovery be speedy.
Celia

Missy N.
on 1/6/10 11:52 pm - Kalkaska

Good luck Mara! I had to go on a high protein diet, calories, and one protein shake a day! So good luck!

Missy       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
HW 260 SW 249 (1/20/10)  CW 134
1st GW 150 (reached 8/29/10) 
2nd GW 135 (reached 12/1/10)
I really don't have another goal weight. :)

Dymone
on 1/7/10 11:39 am - Everman, TX
Hello Mara,

Congrats to you on your upcoming surgery. Nice to meet you too.  Looks as though 2010 is off to a great start. 
~Blessed beyond measures~  * With him on my side, there's nothing I can't do.*

~Ready for the new life...and the New ME~
Ready to spread my Pretty Wings and Fly

Mz_Dymone

smartmom
on 1/18/10 9:16 pm
MJUguccini,
Hey I am not quit sure how to use this web site yet. I saw that you row, did you row for wwra? My entire family loves rowing and I too rowed for a couple of years. anyway I can't seem to find our correspondence on her so hopefully this will get to you! Hope you are doing well and gearing up for your up coming surgery!! GOOD LUCK!

Smartmom
Most Active
Recent Topics