My date is coming up!

Sparklegigi
on 1/7/10 1:09 pm - La Verne, CA
My surgery date is next Friday, January 15th and I am getting very excited.  I am midway through my two weeks of liquids and at least I am not as grumpy as I was Monday.  I am really hungry at times but I keep thinking that this is my diet for the next month anyway, so might as well go with it!  I am amazed that I can function with no "real" food, just 70 grams min of protein and other liquids. 
Tomorrow I have my chest xray, last labs and another ekg.  Next Tues is the cross type and match for my blood.  Wed I go on clear liquids and protein (I am coveting my cream soups now!) then...surgery!
MSCONTENT ...
on 1/7/10 9:24 pm
Hi !!!  Congrats on your date! Its the friday before mines on the 18th. I will be  starting the clear liquid diet on the 14th. I have my bowel prep prescription for the day before. I am getting nervous about everything, but I am also very very happy to be able to start the new year with a new life. Best wishes to you on a Successful surgery! ~Lacey
Sparklegigi
on 1/8/10 11:55 am - La Verne, CA
good luck to you too!  I can start the 7 day countdown and it cant go fast enough for me!  To our sucess, clink!
Most Active
Recent Topics