January 29th...email pals

Teresa N.
on 1/8/10 3:56 am - wabasha, MN
Anyone having there surgery on 29th of jan
and would like to keep in touch and support each other?!?!

MJUguccini
on 1/9/10 9:22 am - Cleveland Heights, OH
I am having surgery on the 26th of Jan. I would love to have a support buddy!
dharmacvt
on 1/11/10 3:46 am - villard, MN
I am also having surgery on the 29th in St cloud... but I will be having lap band vs. RNY....

I am glad to know that there are others having surgery the same day!  What a way to start a weekend!

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Twin Cities 3-Day for the Cure!
Teresa N.
on 1/11/10 10:49 pm - wabasha, MN

Hello Ladys!!
We should really keep in touch and support each other!!

How is everyone doing?!?
How you feeling about your up coming surgery?!

I know i'm scared, but yet excited!!!
Did everyone have a good weekend?!
my weekend was good...just busy, went to a wedding extravaganza on sat...boy that was hard not to tast all the cake samples, and food samples...but i did treat myself to a few of them...then for dinner i had a subway salad...yumm...
Sunday-i babysat from 6:30am-9pm, so that was a pretty long long long day!!
Do you have to do a pre-surgery diet?!
The doctors told me they don't do that at Mayo, however i am watching everything i eat and i'm exercising.. to keep the weight off!!

Hope you ladys write back!!

Hugs!!
Your,Friend:Teresa

dharmacvt
on 1/19/10 2:25 am - villard, MN
sorry... didn't get on this till today again!

I am very tired.... lol!  I started an all liquid diet on friday (have to do for 2 weeks before surgery) and as such have lost almost 10 pounds since then!  I know it wont continue to come off that fast... but it makes it easier to stick to!  After a few days of being ravenous... now I am doing ok with my shakes.... but it still sucks to not be able to eat!

As far as how I am feeling about my surgery... well... I have too much to do between now and then... dr appts and full time college... so until the day before, it probably wont hit me!  I am excited... but not the jumping up and down and smiling all the time excited!

Dharma

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Twin Cities 3-Day for the Cure!
closerun
on 1/24/10 7:20 am
Hi my name is Nanette and Congrats on your up coming surgery my surgery is Jan 28th an I would love to have a surgery buddy
Closerun
Most Active
Recent Topics