Its almost here! JAN 11TH!

annoly
on 1/8/10 9:26 am - sugar land, TX
I cannot believe my surgery is almost here! I'm soooooo excited! How's everyone getting ready?
Celia S.
on 1/8/10 2:03 pm - Clarks Summit, PA
Just a few days away!! I was suppose to have mine the 11th, but I have a UTI and cannot have mine for atleast another week, but I am still really excited!! Good luck and I hope you recovery is speedy, keep me posted!!
Celia

smokeybonefan
on 1/9/10 3:42 am - Napoleon, OH
RNY on 01/06/10 with
Just got home today! I had RY a little sore. The first couple of days are rough, but get past those and you will be fine.
angela dragoo
on 1/8/10 10:22 pm - Fort Worth TX
I am very excited and ready for the next phase of this journey.  I am gathering the last minute things I will need after surgery.
Blessedfruit
on 1/9/10 4:04 pm - Los Angeles, CA
I to am scheduled for Monday< I am so excited I can"t sleep!

Best of luck to you we will do just fine...
BlessedFruit        
annoly
on 1/9/10 10:06 pm - sugar land, TX
Its so nerve racking! Lol. Dont think I can sleep tonite.
Melissa_H
on 1/10/10 7:19 am - Pedricktown, NJ
I couldn't sleep today, got up so early, I seem so wired, and ready to go. Nerves are kicking, but I'm trying to keep busy and not think about it.

good luck Jan 11th group, see you on the other side

sharonelaine
on 1/10/10 11:39 pm
Good luck to all of y ou haveing surgery today. You will have some dog days after coming home but once you get past those it gets alot better.Welcome to the other side

smokeybonefan
on 1/18/10 5:38 am - Napoleon, OH
RNY on 01/06/10 with
I am going on 2 weeks now went for post-op check-up doctor was impressed I have lost 29lbs so far very happy and excited about more comming off. I should be down to like another 25lbs by 2month visit. Can't wait. I have the RNY and healing pretty well. Just started Phase III moving up but not eating much. But at least I am hitting the proteins now!

Most Active
Recent Topics