allllllll done i'ved crossed over

pamy1129
on 1/9/10 4:19 am - hawkesbury , Canada
i' m so happy it's done and over with getting better having a little trouble with drinking all my water , and the protein shales stuff me right up i dirnk jsut half an ounce and i cant drink no more..lol well wish everyone goood luck and see you all soon on the other side

xoxo take care

Missy N.
on 1/9/10 8:35 am - Kalkaska
I wish you luck!  I will be there soon!  I can't wait!  My doctors does not have me on any protein shakes until one week post-op. I thought that was different compared to what I have heard on the posting but he has been doing this long enough that I will follow it.

Missy       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
HW 260 SW 249 (1/20/10)  CW 134
1st GW 150 (reached 8/29/10) 
2nd GW 135 (reached 12/1/10)
I really don't have another goal weight. :)

karol
on 1/9/10 9:18 am
Pam,

CONGRATS. Take it slow and walk as you can. I am so proud of you . I had the surgery in 05 and I remember it was scary. If you need help I am here.

Karol
Karol Friend
MSCONTENT ...
on 1/9/10 12:55 pm
Congratulations, the surgery is behind you and you can start working that tool! Sip and walk, walk and sip. Take care!
Sparklegigi
on 1/9/10 1:26 pm - La Verne, CA
I will be on the other side soon, my surgery is next Friday.  Glad you are doing well, wish me luck!
LyndseyLouWho
on 1/9/10 11:36 pm - Nyack, NY
 Congratulations! 
I'm 2 weeks out and still have problems with getting all my water in, but it's getting better.

Lizalee1973
on 1/10/10 6:27 am - Bronx, NY
Wooo hoooo! So glad you're doing well! I will be there soon, can't wait!
Heaviest Weight:  384
Weight When I started the WLS Program:  351
Current Weight:  240

sharonelaine
on 1/12/10 1:43 am
Welcome to the other side. I had my surgery on the 4th. Just started getting in all my liquid in and still only getting half my protein. Hoping that I can get all the protien in today.

lovemygijoe
on 1/13/10 3:07 am
Glad to hear you are doing well. Can't wait to see you on the other side. My surgery is on the 22nd. w00t.
Most Active
Recent Topics