5 more days! Gulp!

Sparklegigi
on 1/10/10 2:29 pm - La Verne, CA
Well, it is the 5 day countdown, my surgery is the morning of the 15th.  Two more days of low fat soups and then its clear liquids for two days.  This 14 day liquid diet is the pits.  Supposedly, it is to shrink my liver which makes it easier for the surgeon to move stuff around inside of me.  Tonight was difficult, my boyfriend wanted to stop for my favorite pizza but I told him no way! 

I am grumpy.  I do have to say that I have a ton of energy.  I took about 15 trashbags out of the extra room full of paper (getting rid of my paperwork for my masters thesis, etc.)

All I can say is that Friday cannot get here soon enough!
sharonelaine
on 1/10/10 11:27 pm
wow 14 day liquid diet. I only  had to do it for 2 days and that was hard enough. You go girl. Good luck on Friday. I have my first follow up this friday and get my staples out.

MSCONTENT ...
on 1/11/10 11:15 pm
I know you can't wait! I'm 3 days behind you and counting down. I feel for you with the 14 day diet. I was told to start the clear liquids 4 days before.  Every doctor is so different with this!

I have this sense that we are all lined up waiting for our dates to come, we will then emerge with our new anatomies, in WL mode off to begin the life we've wanted so long.  We are all in this together!  
Sparklegigi
on 1/12/10 7:29 am - La Verne, CA

My friend made a paper chain, wish I had done it a week ago, it is a great visual to watch how quick time is passing now.  3 more days!

Most Active
Recent Topics