Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!!!!

Rodnée Renée G.
on 1/11/10 11:14 pm - Hoffman Estates, IL
I am sooo excited/nervous/anxious!!! I have to wake up at 430 am to take a bath then out the door at 5am  because I have to be at the hospital at 6am. Surgery is at 8am. I CANNOT wait!!! Today will be a long one. Have the kids to myself until 8pm tonite. My fiance is going to look at 2 houses to rent. Back all liquid diet again today. My nut was worried I wasn't getting all my protein in so she had me eat string cheese and eggs as well on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Nice little break from broth and water. Cannot stand ANY of the meal replacement shakes. :o( Well my bags are packed. Hope I have everything I will need. Chapstick and baby wipes included. I wish I could fast forward the time!!! Maybe I can sneak a nap in when the kiddies lay down. Oh that'd be nice!!!

HW 317/ 175~GOAL REACHED 9.8.10/CW 136 ~*While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.*~  
raven81
on 1/12/10 12:39 am - Bloomington, IL
Good luck!  You will do just fine. When you are feeling up to it, let us know how you are doing!  Take care!
www.geekmomblog.com -My Mom blog were I talk about my journey through weight loss & weight loss surgery, my kids, cupcakes, Star Wars & pretty much everything!         
CATHERINE81
on 1/12/10 1:23 am - BROCKTON, MA
hey mamma i wish ypu the best of luck you will do great im always hear for you...
Missy N.
on 1/12/10 1:25 am - Kalkaska

Good luck!  You will be just fine.

Missy       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
HW 260 SW 249 (1/20/10)  CW 134
1st GW 150 (reached 8/29/10) 
2nd GW 135 (reached 12/1/10)
I really don't have another goal weight. :)

sharonelaine
on 1/12/10 1:31 am
Good luck tomorrow.

Rodnée Renée G.
on 1/12/10 3:33 am - Hoffman Estates, IL
Thank you everyone!!! I am like a huge ball of emotions. Surreal feeling that tomorrow is the beginning of my "new" life :o) I will update everyone as soon as possible!!

HW 317/ 175~GOAL REACHED 9.8.10/CW 136 ~*While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.*~  
Roxy2974
on 1/12/10 2:49 pm - Austell, GA
It will be GREAT! Trust me I was the most nervous and anxious person b4 surgery FUNNY thing when I met with the anesthesiologist the week b4 my surgery he had pre-ordered an anxiety med for me so when I was admitted the nurse had me change, got my urine and shot me all in a matter of 5 min. The time will go bye and u won't even know it. So we are holding a space for u on the bench!

HW: 410 PLD: 401 SW: 388.8 CW: 240 GW: 180                   

Use Code: TouchstoneGA12 to get your OH conference tickets for $49.00
Teresa S.
on 1/12/10 10:23 am - Simpson, IL
Try to relax and take a hot bath and go to bed early.. Everything is going to be great.. no worries..

I am praying for you to have a smooth night and an uneventful surgery.. You will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow too .. let us know how things go as soon as you can..

Good thoughts and peace of mind to you..

Teresa S. 

Beginning Weight 303    Surgery weight 236     Amount lost by surgery date  67lbs    
    Starting BMI  63.3             Surgery BMI 49.3          Goal Weight 125 Goal BMI 26.1

In Order To Change...a Caterpillar must have the faith of a Butterfly    
jmag
on 1/13/10 1:09 am

My Big Day is this Friday, the 15th.  I am so scared, nervous, excited.  I have never had any major proceedures before and I am very concerned about how I will personally take it.  I am hoping that I am a "fast healer".  I am having the bypass and am also on a clear liquid diet.  I really want to get to surgery just so I won't be hungery anymore!

jmag

Rodnée Renée G.
on 1/14/10 4:12 am - Hoffman Estates, IL
Surgery went amazing. Doctor said my insides are text book quality!! He is an amazing dr!!! Was suppose to leave saturday but seeings how I am doing GREAT!! I get to leave Friday!!
Most Active
Recent Topics