My surgery is tomorrow!

Sparklegigi
on 1/14/10 5:53 am - La Verne, CA
My surgery is 8:30 am tomorrow, I cannot believe that the week passed so quickly!  The 14 day luquid diet sucked but quite frankly, I will be on it for another 2 weeks after surgery!
Praying for the Dr. and the hospital staff and my stay and wish you all the blessings on your upcoming surgeries
lovemygijoe
on 1/14/10 6:00 am
You made it! Congrats. Best of luck to you. It's like I keep telling my mom, if I can make it though the two week diet, I can make it through anything! ;)
Robin S.
on 1/14/10 6:02 am - Chatsworth, CA
I keep telling you, I'll be there for you anytime you need it.    HUGS my friend.
sunshine105
on 1/14/10 11:30 am - Warren, MI
Good Luck!  I'll be praying for you tomorrow.  Let us know how you're doing when you get home.

Sandi

13.5 lb lost before surgery
Roxy2974
on 1/14/10 2:22 pm - Austell, GA
Blessing you with a Successful surgery and speedy recovery

HW: 410 PLD: 401 SW: 388.8 CW: 240 GW: 180                   

Use Code: TouchstoneGA12 to get your OH conference tickets for $49.00
Rodnée Renée G.
on 1/14/10 4:00 pm - Hoffman Estates, IL
Just a few short hours!!! Keep us updated!!
HW 317/ 175~GOAL REACHED 9.8.10/CW 136 ~*While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.*~  
Robin S.
on 1/15/10 4:34 am - Chatsworth, CA
Spoke with Nurse Sharon and Nita is still in recovery but fine.   She should be in her room soon.  I'll be seeing her in the a.m. and will take a photo!   (if she let's me)
I'm Just Robin!
Highest weight 250 - Goal Weight 150 - Current Weight 147
*** Hanging with Weight Watchers now to keep on track ***  
Sparklegigi
on 1/18/10 3:04 pm - La Verne, CA
I am home and doing okay.  I know I will feel better as the week goes on.  I am sure my yuk is from anesthsia as the incisions dont hurt at all.  I have been checking my temp, I ran a fever this weekend, it is 98 right now!  I am getting only about 33 oz today which is the very minimum, but since I dont think I will be feeling yucky tomorrow so I can get started earlier.

Thank you all for your prayers!
Most Active
Recent Topics