5 MORE DAYS!!!!

merehern
on 1/15/10 1:49 pm - Covington, GA
I can't believe that I'm finally having my surgery in just 5 days!!!! I am sooooooo excited!  I have be waiting for this for a LONG time!!! And now it's finally here!!!  I am very proud of myself, My "friends" have tried to corrupt me these past couple of weeks by inviting me out to eat and to parties with lots of food. But I have been standing my ground and saying "NO!!"  I have always been "the fat friend" and I know that they do not want me to lose weight.  They know that in just a few more days I will be on my way to becoming "the skinny friend" LOL.  They will be ok though, and if they're not oh well who needs 'em!!  Ok thanks for letting me rant!!
- Meredith

lovemygijoe
on 1/16/10 4:30 am
It's gonna be great girl! And you know what? You're right, if they aren't ok with it and 100% supportive then who needs them. Pretty soon it's not going to be a matter of the fat friend or the skinny friend, it's just gonna be "friend". Good luck. I'm a day behind ya. Woohoo.
Roxy2974
on 1/17/10 5:35 am - Austell, GA
All will go great! CONGRATS! If they don't get on board they were not a lifetime kind of friend anyway! I am in GA too.

HW: 410 PLD: 401 SW: 388.8 CW: 240 GW: 180                   

Use Code: TouchstoneGA12 to get your OH conference tickets for $49.00
Most Active
Recent Topics