Looking for someone who had lap band surgery on 1/18/10

vcoler
on 1/19/10 10:19 am
Had my surgery yesterday.  Wondering how everyone/anyone else is doing?  Having some port pain and paid on both sides of my neck.  Pain in neck is probably due to napping in the recliner.  Sipping but not even trying anything else.  Jello does not feel as though it is going down well, so giving up on that for the day...........will try again tomorrow.  Taking liquid tylenol for the pain.  Feel like I've eaten a hugh meal. 

kathryn S.
on 1/20/10 1:50 am
hi i had lap band surgery on 1/13/10 and it's been a week today i feel so much better 1st couple days were a little rough i hope you add me as a friend maybe we can support each other ty kathy
kathy s    
vcoler
on 1/20/10 2:09 am
Thanks Kathy,

Yeah day three pain wise is a little rough for me, easier to take fluids though.  How are you feeling now that it's been 6 days?

Val
kathryn S.
on 1/20/10 2:28 am
hi thank you for adding me as your friend,any way im feeling better today i seem to be moving around more im even go for short walks i started that 3 days ago just to end of my drive way but it was enough im so glad i had this done i started at 327 the day of surgery a week ago i wt was 301 so tomorrow i get weighed hoping for the best. how are you feeling? do u have any ?'s maybe i can help or just listen ok by the way im also on facebook if you would like to add me just let me know ok write back if you feel up to it..............kathy
kathy s    
vcoler
on 1/20/10 5:38 am
Well I am making myself get up and walk around every couple of hours.  Just went outside and got the mail and the paper.  I actually feel great except for my port pain.  I'm on facebook too if you want to add me.  Just drank some tomato soup and that went down better than water does.
kathryn S.
on 1/20/10 6:24 am
hi i know the port site is where the pain is but it really does get better and moving around does help can i ask how much did u weigh before surgery i was 301 and you can look me up on facebook im on there alot lol kathy shiley i have this same flower as my picture ok
kathy s    
Most Active
Recent Topics