I MADE IT!!!!

Dymone
on 1/25/10 5:31 am - Everman, TX
I wanted to update you all. I made it through surgery fine and was home the next day.  It seemed like things just moved so fast last week. My surgery was originally scheduled on 1/21/10, but they moved it to 1/20/10. So I had the IVC filter put in on Monday, and surgery on Wednesday.

I am adjusting to this new me, I'm not gonna say it has been easy.  The worst part has been the gas....OMG.  I had a bad case of it on Sat., I walked, and walked, and walked til I was exhausted and it still did not move. My mom went to the drug store and talked to the pharmacist and he told her to get me some Mylicon drops...(yes the ones for babies) and you know what....it was a miracle worker.  Now I feel so much better in the gas dept....lol

I am sipping and walking my way to health.  I just wanted to update you all and to thank you for all the prayers and well wishes.  I will update as soon as possible.  Take care and always "Be Blessed"

~Blessed beyond measures~  * With him on my side, there's nothing I can't do.*

~Ready for the new life...and the New ME~
Ready to spread my Pretty Wings and Fly

Mz_Dymone

Roxy2974
on 1/25/10 12:32 pm - Austell, GA
So happy to see you, I was wondering where you disappered to I guess I missed the post with the new surgery date. CONGRATS and welcome!

HW: 410 PLD: 401 SW: 388.8 CW: 240 GW: 180                   

Use Code: TouchstoneGA12 to get your OH conference tickets for $49.00
Missy N.
on 1/25/10 11:56 pm - Kalkaska
Congratulation! We had the same surgery date. Gets better every day!

Missy       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
HW 260 SW 249 (1/20/10)  CW 134
1st GW 150 (reached 8/29/10) 
2nd GW 135 (reached 12/1/10)
I really don't have another goal weight. :)

sunshine105
on 1/27/10 2:20 am - Warren, MI
Congratulations Dymone!  It does get better every day.

Sandi

13.5 lb lost before surgery
Chris Skidmore
on 1/29/10 9:01 am - Fort Worth, TX
WTG on your surgery and aren't you glad you got it done when you did. Mine was Thursday with the same doc so that is awesome as well. Good luck on the progress and keep in touch about the good Dr. Green

1st Ticker is Since Weight Loss Journey Started
2nd Ticker is Since Surgery 1/21/2010
liz52408
on 1/30/10 5:08 am
Glad your surgery went well!!  I know exactly what you mean about the gas pains- uggh they were the worst!!  Walking really did help!  I am sipping also and taking small walks- keep up the good work!

Liz

Most Active
Recent Topics