Had RNY on January 20th? How are you feeling today?

sponge0
on 1/26/10 2:57 am - Canada
Hi, everyone...it's been almost a week now...is everyone else feeling a bit better?

I had my surgery last week, and I am feeling so much better (not quite so stiff and sore).  Hope you all are too!
Lilly M.
on 1/26/10 11:30 pm
Glad to hear it.  I am about two weeks out and feeling great.  My incisions are still a little tender, but otherwise I'm doing great.  I was so happy when I was able to start sleeping normally in my bed at night instead on in the recliner.  I hope you continue to feel better every day
 Lilly M.   

Highest Weight-370  Surgery Weight-320

krizzti
on 1/27/10 1:40 am - Lakeville, MN
Feeling great!  Really no pain at all.  Looking forward to exanding the variety of food choices; I like broth 'n all, but there comes a point when you look at it and say to yourself, "Seriously?"
pamy1129
on 1/28/10 12:51 am - hawkesbury , Canada
Had my surgery on the 7th  feeling great  still abit weak at times and get dizzy spell from time to time if i go too fast , starting a bit of new foods this week excited ,no pain scabs are fallling off the incisions they look great..... congrats on your surgeries ...

glamour_04
on 1/28/10 10:43 am - Abilene , TX
Hello~ Iam still sore but i had open rny and half lapro haha they couldnt finish laproscopic pffft anywho but Im doing great im even cleaning and getting yelled out by my better half haha. I went to my first check up today and im am so glad cause if i had to see chicken broth and jello one more time i was literally going out of my mind haha so he said i could start on soft diet WOOHOO i couldnt have been happy and i got half my stitches out thank the lord. Anywho im doing good do you ever feel like though your stomach is just not wanting water??? Somedays my pouch is like ummm no water thanks lol.
     I Dont Skinny Dip I Chunky Dunk!        
Most Active
Recent Topics