Back at Work

krizzti
on 1/27/10 5:19 am - Lakeville, MN
I'm back at work.  I feel pretty good, a little wiped out now that it's getting toward the end of the day. 

The only issue I'm having is wearing 'work pants' and they're rubbing across some of my incisions as I sit here at my desk.  Otherwise, it's all good!

(Oh, and the bag of Sun Chips that my co-worker just opened smell evil-ly delicious!)

xcgonzalez
on 1/27/10 1:18 pm
So glad to hear you are doing good!!  I had my RNY on 01/23/10 and today I feel GREAT!!  I go back to work on Monday and not really looking forward to the smells of everyone else's food.  My husband has been cooking dinner for the kids each night and it has smelled so GOOD...mind you the same food was cooked before surgery and I could have cared less what it smelled like.

Thanks for making me think about what pants to wear....hadn't even crossed my mind.

Keep up the good work!!!   

krizzti
on 1/27/10 10:56 pm - Lakeville, MN

Thank you for mentioning that the food at home smells good.  I made Manwich sandwiches for my husband two nights ago... I felt so guilty for lusting after the meat mixture and the soft, warm bakery buns I bought to make the sandwiches! 

Missy N.
on 1/29/10 1:13 am - Kalkaska
I go back to work next Wednesday! I am not looking forward to it. I never worried about the pants I will be wearing, so hummm. I am going to have to try on my cloths before I go back to work.

I enjoy the smells more but it is not bad for me.  Good Luck!

Missy       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
HW 260 SW 249 (1/20/10)  CW 134
1st GW 150 (reached 8/29/10) 
2nd GW 135 (reached 12/1/10)
I really don't have another goal weight. :)

Sparklegigi
on 2/14/10 11:11 am - La Verne, CA
i am wearing camisoles (cotton ones) that I found in my drawer from yester-year under my work shirt and work pants.  It sure helps.  I am sure you can find a thin tank top or even buy a mans wife beater undershirt and tailor it for yourself, might do the trick.
Most Active
Recent Topics