Fluid sources

ernursen2006
on 2/1/10 1:43 am
So I had issues right out of recovery with water.....made me nauseas. So I have been drinking Crystal Light and Aquafina FlavorSplash water for my fluid intake. I know they are sugar free, carb free & calorie free but they do have artificial sweeteners. I hope not too bad!!! I have the occasional cup of hot decaf tea as well with splenda!
What are you guys drinking? 

krizzti
on 2/1/10 4:07 am - Lakeville, MN
i'm the exact opposite!  i loaded up (pre-surgery) with all kinds of Crystal Light, Propel, and other sweetened waters - but now that i'm out of surgery i can't stand them!  :) 

i'm doing water, straight-up, on the rocks.  you can have my flavored stuff!
honeybare
on 2/1/10 9:13 am
For some reason I'm not really a fan of water either. I've been doing apple juice/water mix, and ginger ale. I'm happy :0)

The sf drinks like crystal light and stuff, aren't really working for me, which like the other person added, are kinda nasty....guess you can have mine too, lol.

zanne2324
on 2/2/10 2:25 am - West Bend, WI
You can have mine too. I did find warm broth to go down the best, but I am just on milk for the first time today and with Roundy's sugar free Milk Mix, even the fortied milk tastes good and goes down well.
 HW - 383/ SW - 376/ CW - 259/ GW - 199

Lilly M.
on 2/3/10 10:57 pm
Roundy's sugar free milk mix??  Do tell, where do you find this?
Thanks!
 Lilly M.   

Highest Weight-370  Surgery Weight-320

zanne2324
on 2/6/10 9:15 pm - West Bend, WI
Roundy's is the parent company of our Pick N Save Grocery stores here in Wisconsin. I'm not sure where they are all located outside of here.

I found milk mix with the hershey's syrup in our stores.

Hope that helps.

Suzanne
 HW - 383/ SW - 376/ CW - 259/ GW - 199

goingtobeskinny34
on 2/4/10 7:58 am - Oconomowoc, WI
Just purchased vanilla cappucino protein drinks and hot chocolate from bariatric choice - very good and 15 grams of protein. Also one scoop strawberry protein, half banana and 1/4 cup OJ with ice smoothie. Amazing!

Other than that very cold water with lemon and hot tea and decaf coffee>
Roxy2974
on 2/5/10 8:39 am - Austell, GA
water, apple/water, gatorade/water mostly. I just found Fuze as well. Fortunately I can now drink milk again, right out milk was not good to me, but I am a MILK baby so I am so happy.

HW: 410 PLD: 401 SW: 388.8 CW: 240 GW: 180                   

Use Code: TouchstoneGA12 to get your OH conference tickets for $49.00
Dymone
on 2/10/10 6:00 am - Everman, TX
I agree with you all, I can't stand Gatorade, Powerade..any kind of ade...lol  I've been drinking mostly apple juice, juicy juice, s/f Hawaiian punch (the red one) and straight up water.  We need more options...lol
Most Active
Recent Topics