how much weight have you lost

TracyAnn3
on 4/28/10 1:06 pm
hey guys just had a follow up appointment and the dr was very impressed. im down 75 lbs which is above average, he said keep up the good work. he wanted lab work ups to make sure my bodt us keeping up

Celia S.
on 4/28/10 6:20 pm - Clarks Summit, PA
Great job!! I have lost about 63lbs so far (well at least since last week). I have a hard time telling though. I need to stop looking in the mirror everyday lol I just had my labs and they didn't come back the greatest so I have to work on that. Otherwise I am feeling pretty good!
Celia

zanne2324
on 4/29/10 2:47 am - West Bend, WI
I lost about 60 since surgery. (apt was a little early for three months but that is close). I've been stalled for a few weeks but still proud so far. And now that I have Wii I can do Wii Fit Plus workouts so exercise will increase daily. That should help. Otherwise I was only walking and not enough time to do all that I should. I hope everyone has had a fairly uneventful three months (complications wise).. Take care!
 HW - 383/ SW - 376/ CW - 259/ GW - 199

TracyAnn3
on 4/29/10 3:00 am
i understand about the time issue, I work nights and commute over an hour each way so when I'm home I dont have too much extra time to exercise' but I do walk alot more than I did before. I couldnt imagine what my body would look like or how much weight I could have lost if I hit the gym daily! but you know I am just greatful I've lost this much so far!
I've noticed more than just physical change in me. I have a high self confidence and i'm happier. If I had to do it all over again, I would choose to do this again!!!!

Tinkers107
on 4/29/10 3:50 am - Dyer, IN
I have lost 86 pounds, however, I will say there was a two week span in early April where I was sick as a dog with a bladder infection and couldn't eat a thing! However, I will take what I can get!

Erika

Example 1

Fee725
on 4/29/10 9:17 am - CA
I've lost 65lbs. I also was only walking but recently bought the Wii Fit Plus and have been using that everyday!! It's making workouts fun!! LOL I also bought a mini stepper that I use a little bit every night while I'm watching tv.

vdix04
on 4/29/10 11:06 am
I've lost 65 pounds, which is half way to goal weight.  I haven't updated my ticker yet because its an "unofficial" weight.  I like to go off of the surgeron's scale.  I work my tail off in the gym and am loving it!. Below is my workout schedule:
Sunday AM: 60-75 mins step class
Tuesday AM: 60 mins body pump
Wednesday AM: 60 mins step class
Wednesday PM: 60 mins swimming
Thursday AM: 60 mins body pump
Friday AM: 60-75 mins step/boot camp
Saturday AM: 60 mins Bootcamp

Daphne G.
on 5/4/10 12:48 am, edited 5/4/10 12:50 am - WI
I have lost 48 pounds.  I was doing much better early on.  I've been at a plateau within a couple of pounds for a couple of weeks now.  I have had a bladder infection and more issues from that preventing me from exercising at all.  there would be issues, if you know what i mean.  lol
My husband bought WII Fit Plus for me so I am really looking forward to getting to use that very soon.
I feel pretty good overall although I do have an ulcer that makes me nauseous everytime I eat anything. Real bummer!
Good Luck to everyone.
Rodnée Renée G.
on 5/8/10 1:05 am - Hoffman Estates, IL
Congrats to everyone for the weight loss!!!! Everyone seems to be doing great! I am down 95 lbs :o) I feel great!! Kids dont seem to wear me out. Well, as fast ;o) hehe
HW 317/ 175~GOAL REACHED 9.8.10/CW 136 ~*While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.*~  
Deb Breneman
on 5/16/10 2:45 am - Newburgh, IN
 I've lost 53lbs and am just over half way to my goal.  I'm really happy with my WLS decision and excited about my new life.
Deb Breneman
HW: 250      SW: 240    RNY 1/25/2010       CW: 119 (22lbs below goal)
Message me to join our confidential FB group Deborah Marks Breneman and put WLS Support and I'll add you to the group.  Group is "secret" so members and posts are private.  [email protected] 

Find out details about upcoming WLS Buddy Cruises at
http://www.facebook.com/LifeCandyTravel  

Most Active
Recent Topics