What is everyone eating at this point?

Nichole34
on 6/8/10 1:01 am - oakland, MD
I worry that I am eating the wrong things or to much.  Will you please give me a brief summary of what you are eating and how much during a single day?  I need ideas and to make sure that I am where I need to be.  One thing that I have noticed is that my waste is alot smaller at a higher weight then when I was younger.  Hummm????

Michele T.
on 6/8/10 2:10 am - Houston, TX
My nut and surgeon believe in devising a plan you can sustain a lifetime, so my calories and carbs are not as strict as many on this site.  For 5 days a week, I am supposed to eat 1.200 calories a day (includes 90 g protein and 100 g carbs) and for the 2 other days (not together), I can eat whatever I want (to keep my metabolism stimulated).  On the 5 days, I am always supposed to eat protein first, 1/4 cup veggies, bite or 2 of starch and a bite or 2 of dessert so I don't feel deprived.  And I am supposed to walk 5 days a week, 30 minutes a day.  And drink 64 oz of water.

I am less that perfect on this, but still manage to lose.  This has been the most amazing journey.  I even stopped losing a month, and figured out what I needed to do to start losing again (get back on the plan above),and it was no problem.  I just feel so normal!  The main key for me is to eat protein first, then everything else falls into place.

Example during the 5 days:
Breakfast - oatmeal or Breakfast burrito
Snack - protein vitamin bar
Lunch - diet dinner with high protein, soft peppermint
Snack - low fat cheddar cheese, cracked pepper turkey, 5 crackers
Dinner - grilled chicken, veggies, potato or garlic wheat toast, part of a skinny cow ice cream sandwich

Michele  
HW 319 / SW 299 / CW 210/ GW 195
Height 5'7"  Sleeve 11/24/09

Most Active
Recent Topics