Hi my name is josie at th...

Josie D.
on 3/16/04 10:40 am - houston, tx
Hi my name is josie at the end of the month of march it will be one year that i had surgery i weighed 267 when i started and now weight 178 i have been at this weight for almost 3 months i donot know what is happening i was wearing a size 26 and now wear a size 13/14.i am happy yet i read and hear how some have lost a lot more weight than i have and i get discouraged. I am going thru a terrible time in my life when it should be the happiest and maybe that is why i havenot lost anymore weight. I donot eat alot but do not eat healty. I have been separated over 2 years with hope of a reconciliation. my husband has asked me for a divorce we have been married 30 years. I asked him to leaave because of alcohol and starting to physically abuse our children. My hope was to go to couseling but he wouldn't go. and to top it off i thing i am starting menopause because of hot flashed and depression. I was layed off my job in December and i am still looking so as you can see now we know why i feel like i am going crazy. I feel like going to sleep and never waking up. Has anyone one gone thru this i feel scared and lonely will i ever get thru this. I pray everyday. yet i still feel like dying. when will it stop
twin94
on 3/17/04 12:32 am - Larue, TX
Josie, get counseling for yourself and children. I once felt like you and just wanted to give up. I have become happy with myself. You have something to be happy about. Your weightloss success is an accomplishment that you done on your own. I too had/have an abusive husband but he wanted to seek counseling and we did. He is doing so much better and he also goes to anger management classes so it is a work in progress. I will be praying for you and your family. DO NOT GIVE UP. If you have faith in God, trust in him. God is always there for you. My heart goes out to you. (Been there, done that)
Heather S.
on 3/17/04 12:37 am - Surprise, AZ
Hello Josie, That is a wonderful weight loss!! Look at how far you have come, don't compare yourself to others. Just put on an old pair of jeans and see how far you have come. Best Wishes, Heather
summewe
on 3/23/04 3:17 am - Gambrills, MD
Josie - My thoughts are with you and your kids during this difficult time. -- Wendy
rokin2rich
on 3/24/04 10:23 am - Cottonwood, CA
I also had surg this month a year ago and started out at 280 and am now 175...I had the DS. But sometimes feel the weight loss is not enough...but hey I can now do many things I couldnt at 280 Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
10th Anniversary!
Naomi G. · 0 replies · 617 views
Six Year Anniversary
summewe · 1 replies · 1655 views
Happy New Year
bjsmumniki · 0 replies · 652 views
5 Yrs Post OP Tomorrow!
Dayanara A. · 1 replies · 711 views