Recent Posts

Michelle U.
on 8/21/05 4:49 am - Corning, NY
Topic: RE: Poll: Month 5 How Was It?
Melanie, Like you I was in a stall and now the weight has started to fall off again...I am so grateful and relieved!! I am walking 20 miles a week and will increase it more as the weeks move on and I get closer to my marathon date in January. I am also not nearly as hungry but am making sure I get at least my minimum protein in a day. I find getting my water in to be much easier this month. I am in a solid size 14 and many of those are getting too big so i figure come October dh better save some cash to redo my wardrobe til Christmas gets here!! I love getting compliments. Take care, Michelle www.active.com/donate/tntwpawv/michelleuschock
Michelle U.
on 8/21/05 4:45 am - Corning, NY
Michelle U.
on 8/21/05 4:43 am - Corning, NY
Topic: RE: Having such a bad day!
((((((((((((Heidi)))))))))))))) You will be ok...you can be cranky...there is nothing wrong with that. I get like that the week before my period and want to eat bad for me stuff...diffrence between you and I is that I usually give in and then get sick...blah. The thing that has helped me tremendously is walking. Gives me time to think about things and time away. It also gets my endorphins up which I have to tell you i always thought was a crock of poo poo but I now am a firm believer...it is also empowering to move your body and to set a goal and accompli**** Hang in there Heidi...your mind will catch up with your body soon!! Michelle www.active.com/donate/tntwpawv/michelleuschock
BeckyKyles
on 8/21/05 3:34 am - Houston, TX
Topic: RE: Poll: Month 5 How Was It?
Melanie, Things are going good this month. I thought I was in a stall earlier this month, so I upped my exercise. However, I got out the calendar and things have been moving along just fine. I don't know why I freak out for no reason (of course, I always think I have a reason). My energy level is higher than I've ever known it to be. And my hair has almost quit falling out. It's definitely on the thin side, tho. Having this surgery is one of the best decisions that I have made. I wish I had had the courage to do it sooner, before I gained so much! Becky
melaniewhite
on 8/21/05 3:10 am
Topic: Poll: Month 5 How Was It?
My Fellow Marchers: How was this month compared to last month? Notice any changes in any aspect of your wls journey? Things I have noticed: I had a long stall for about 3 weeks. It is now flying off once again! Thank goodness! I am not as hungry as I was in my 4th month. Thank goodness! As a matter of fact I forget to eat! LOL!! My hair has thinned out more. I am using Nioxin for this. I am fitting into much smaller sizes now. My exercising is so much easier now that they weight isn't there anymore. The compliments are really starting to come at me. What about any of you . . . .? Melanie 232/160/130ish
Michelle U.
on 8/20/05 2:35 pm - Corning, NY
Topic: RE: Ultima Replensisher
Look on the website it will list places that sell it...I first got it at a local runners store.... www.active.com/donate/tntwpawv/michelleuschock
breathless1
on 8/20/05 2:15 pm - Spokane, WA
Topic: RE: Having such a bad day!
Hi Heidi, I have been having those kind of days too every once in awhile. I even take an antidepressant! It seems like so many things have changed so much and sometimes I am overwhelmed by the changes in my relationships with people. Have found that most of my friends no longer are friends because I am losing weight. It is wierd but it is worse yet when the family starts to change how they treat you. Cheer up & try not to think about it. You are entitled to have a grumpy and teary day every now and then! If you figure out what to do with yourself when you are having a bad day and can't eat like we use too please share it with me! I finad myself longing for a smoke again! Roxi
telsll
on 8/20/05 10:07 am - Lusby, MD
Topic: RE: Finally...Down 100
Way to go Kevin. It is a strange trip, isn't it?? Keep up the good work, and please keep us updated on your progress. Best of luck. TraciL
BeckyKyles
on 8/20/05 9:54 am - Houston, TX
Topic: RE: Ultima Replensisher
Do they sell it at any stores or just the internet?
BeckyKyles
on 8/20/05 9:51 am - Houston, TX
Topic: RE: Finally...Down 100
That's so great! I'm happy for you and your wife. It sounds like she is supportive of you!
Most Active
Recent Topics
11 Years
Therese L · 0 replies · 460 views
checking in- 10 years out!
Therese L · 3 replies · 545 views
Checking in -9 year anniversary
Therese L · 1 replies · 637 views
nine years today
Ruby R. · 0 replies · 558 views