Hi and best wishes from A April 2006 loser

newgirl143
on 3/10/07 5:15 am - baltimore, MD
Hello April Surgery babies, Just wanted to wish you all the best of luck on your upcoming Rebirthdays.......I hope everyone has a wonderful and successful operation best wishes to you all and my prayers are that you all have a speedy recovery and that God has his hands on each and every one of your surgeon's I had my Surgery On April 7th 2006 , and have lost 140 pds since and am enjoying my life so much more....I feel very blessed to have had a great experience with this awesome surgery I have such a great look on life and appreciation for the person I have become. For once in my life and I can honestly say I truly love myself from the inside out and it has made my relationship with my boyfriend stronger than ever. He has been the greatest supporter and I am so blessed to have had that kind of love. It has been a remarkable journey and if I had to do it all over again I would in a heartbeat. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to send me a email and I will respond. Hugs and Love Lisa
Maritza .
on 3/18/07 2:13 pm - Somewhere, KY
Hello. It's good to see that you have been on here for a while and you are still posting messages which really help the newbies and those of us who are having surgery this or next month. I haven't heard one person say that they had any regrets and I know that I won't. Thanks for your time. M.Y.
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 912 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1017 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 982 views
Hello Again
deelight152 · 2 replies · 1127 views