Last meal, anyone.

DoubleDee
on 3/14/07 8:03 am - Holland, MI
My "last meal" before my pre-op diet will be a Cajun ribeye steak, with garlic mashed potatoes, onion rings and Texas toast. Anybody else planning on one last fling before surgery? DD
Cinnabirst1
on 3/14/07 9:39 am - Council Bluffs, IA
Hi David, I am scheduled for surgery on april 4th and I have to start my pre-op liquid diet on the 26th of March. I am going out for my "last meal" on the 23rd at the Red Lobster.
DoubleDee
on 3/14/07 11:26 am - Holland, MI
Cindy, Oh yeah! Red Lobster. I definately have to have those cheddar biscuits one more time. I also need to have one last pancake feast at IHOP. Geez, I'm terrible :0119: DD
Amber N.
on 3/15/07 12:30 am - New Haven, OH
Before surgery, I want to have: A giant steak, french fries, salad and bread from Outback Steakhouse and Tour of Italy w/ salad and breadsticks from Olive Garden. I'm feeling bloated just thinking about it. LOL
DoubleDee
on 3/15/07 1:31 am - Holland, MI
We're definately reading off the same menu! Someday I'll be able to enjoy these things in moderation... I'm not there yet, though. DD
Janet_beau38
on 3/15/07 9:03 am - NY
My last meal will be at the Outback Steakhouse! My favorite place! A nice juicy steak, baked potato with the works and a Bloomin Onion!!! Janet
Melissa D.
on 3/15/07 10:46 am - RI
i cannot figure out exactly what i want!!!!!! and i only have until sunday to figure it out before my pre-op diet.....hmmm, it might be prime rib at 99house. melissa
deelight152
on 3/15/07 2:18 pm - Down South, IL
hum I am thinking maybe lone star or i am addicted to boneless buffalo wings from chili's and i love there chili OK I am so going there before the 29th wait the 29th is my daughters birthday I guess we will take her to chili's!!
shar S.
on 3/16/07 2:36 pm - Buffalo Grove, IL
Chinese food for me.......hot and soup soup, egg roll, lobster in lobster sauce, beef in garlic sauce. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Maritza .
on 3/18/07 2:04 pm - Somewhere, KY
Makes your mouth water just reading the menus posted! Ha. Think mine will be, smothered grilled chicken with onions, cheese (monterey and jack) dripping with terriaky sauce,garlic mashed potatoes with bacon bits and cheese, steamed brocoli, and Texas Toast! and for dessert a slice of chocolate, chocolate chip cake with chocolate icing. A large glass of Rootbeer to rinse it all down or a virgin strawberry daquari. ok............... I am back from that wonderful day dream...............My fiance is a chef so I don't know what in the world I am going to do!!!!! M.Y.
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 913 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1018 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 982 views
Hello Again
deelight152 · 2 replies · 1127 views