April 11, 2007

DSndrs
on 3/18/07 3:53 am - TX
I have a surgery date for April 11, 2007. I am nervous but anxious to have it done so that I can start feeling better. New to this site. Getting all the information I can. :jump:
Cinnabirst1
on 3/18/07 6:31 am - Council Bluffs, IA
Hi Diana, Welcome to our little family What type of surgery are you having? Bypass or lapband? I am having bypass on April 4th. Visit this site often, you learn a lot from everyone. Cindy
DSndrs
on 3/18/07 8:54 am - TX
Hi Cindy, Thanks for the Welcome. Yes, I will be having an Lap RNY on April 11th if all goes well. Diana
DoubleDee
on 3/18/07 7:52 am - Holland, MI
Congrats, and welcome to the A-team. I'm a week behind you. RNY on the 18th. I have a lot of family in Rockport, TX. (retired there) This is the first spring break in years we won't be in your neighborhood. Enjoy your spring. By fall, we should all be "new and improved". DD
DSndrs
on 3/18/07 9:04 am - TX
Hi David, Thanks and congrats to you as well. My Father retired and we all moved to Rockport in 1973. I was still in school and graduated from Rockport-Fulton HS. Your right we will be "new and improved" by fall. I am hoping I feel better in 6 weeks because we are suppose to go to Playa Del Carmen in June. Diana :wave:
DoubleDee
on 3/18/07 10:44 am - Holland, MI
Diana, It's a small world. My mother-in-law is a nurse at the hospital in Corpus.( Don't know the name) She works in the Neo-natal unit. She had an RNY in 2005. If you'd like I'll send you her name and number. She'd love to talk about it. Enjoy Playa del Carmen. I took the wife and kids in 2003. Best vacation we ever had. We stayed at the RIU Tequila. My kids still talk about it. They'd rather go back there than to Disney (love these kids!) Enjoy. DD
Maritza .
on 3/18/07 1:55 pm - Somewhere, KY
Yeah! It will be here before you know it! I am so happy for you. I have enjoyed this site so much and I have learned so much sometimes just from reading comments posted. This is a great support system! M.Y.
Monique H.
on 3/19/07 1:39 am - Thorhild, Canada
Hi Diana! I am also new to this fantastic site! I understand how you feel nervous and anxious ... me too. My date is April 10/07 I just look forward to when it is all done and I can start feeling better about myself. Good luck to you! Monique 22 days and counting!
DSndrs
on 3/21/07 1:07 pm - TX
Oh Wow, your a day before me. Keep in touch and I will do the same. This is a great forum. Diana
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 913 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1018 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 982 views
Hello Again
deelight152 · 2 replies · 1127 views