Anybody else over-do it this weekend?

DoubleDee
on 3/18/07 11:53 pm - Holland, MI
I had the tour of Italy at the Olive Garden Saturday, and a huge wet burrito Sunday. I feel guilty, but I'm a stress eater. Anybody else eating like there's no tomorrow? DD
Monique H.
on 3/19/07 1:35 am - Thorhild, Canada
Hey David, I have had thoughts of totally overdoing it - though my doctor and his nurses have stressed over and over that if I even gain one pound my surgery is cancelled. I have been waiting over two years for this ... I am too freaked out to blow it.
Susan B
on 3/19/07 1:47 am - Yakima, WA
David, before I had my surgery, I wanted to get in all the foods I thought I would miss after surgery. I overdid it quite a bit and gained 6 lbs. I felt guilty too. Happily, I had surgery and lost those 6 lbs and more. Good luck to you. Susan
Amber N.
on 3/19/07 7:49 am - New Haven, OH
ME!! I have been TOTALLY overdoing it and feeling guilty!!! I have my pre-op Thurs and am scared to get on the scale....
DoubleDee
on 3/19/07 9:15 am - Holland, MI
Then don't! I'm having a love / hate thing with food every since I've got my date. I know I'll be "cured" of my binge eating after surgery, but my wife has her doubts. Once we start the "pre-op", it's buillion and gruel , I'm going out happy. (Unhealthy and disgusting, but happy) . DD
shar S.
on 3/19/07 2:19 pm - Buffalo Grove, IL
Every night I have another "last meal." I can't wait to stop eating!!
CrystalH
on 3/21/07 12:57 am - Vassar, MI
I think that everyone deals with stress differently.. I WAS an emotional eatter...You need to right now deal with why you do what you do....Next time you wanna eat all that you did... Stop your self MAKE yourself stop. Slow down and think what am I doing. I think that many of us eat with out thinking.....I know this is a serious subject but I AM SO SORRY.....lol CHICKEN BUTT...........COW BUTT>>>>>LOL>>>>>>>>>> I hate it when it gets serious.......I have 14 more nights before my surgery, I am sure that I will want ICCCCCEEEEE CCCCCREEEAAAAMMMMM before then......Bad ICE CREAM...lmao.......Yeah I think that you are doing the normal thing David....
Cinnabirst1
on 3/20/07 1:39 am - Council Bluffs, IA
I have been trying to get in all my favorite foods, but not over doing it. I start my liquid diet on monday so I have to eat what I can for the next 5 days. I weigh in on Monday morning and then again the day before surgery. If I dont lose any weight in those 10 days............then they reschedule the surgery. So, I am going to eat BIG on Sunday so I am sure to at least lose a couple of pounds before the 3rd............lol. Dont worry David, you are not alone
Maritza .
on 3/20/07 9:58 am - Somewhere, KY
Everyone at work knows about my surgery because I had to request the 1 day for pre op off and then 1 week off for surgery. Some are saying here have this and this and have some of this because you know you won't be able to have this anymore. Yesterday I ate a half a box of chocolate mint cookies. It's like I go 3 or 4 days doing great and then my body or mind begins craving the sweets and foods I missed. I do have the will power when I am alone but when I am at work with all of my co workers eating out everyday the temptation of food is Great. M.Y.
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 913 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1018 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 982 views
Hello Again
deelight152 · 2 replies · 1127 views