MY DATE IS ON ITS WAY

(deactivated member)
on 3/19/07 1:53 pm - waukegan, IL
MY DATE IS 4-10-07 FINALLY . I AM SO HAPPY I APPRECIATE ALL OF THE SUPPORT FROM EVERY BODY. IM STARTING TO FEEL AT EASE. BUT STILL NERVOUS.ANYONE WANT TO TALK .IM HERE. WE ALL NEED THE SUPPORT.I DEFINATELY DO.
Maritza .
on 3/19/07 11:07 pm - Somewhere, KY
Hi Pateisha don't be nervous you will do fine. The positive out ways any negative and I have heard too many positive things about the Lap Band. I have close friends that have had it and no one regrets it. You know why you want to have it and that is what I constantly remind myself of. The possibliity of losing these things: highblood pressure, acid reflux, sleep apnea, arthritis (in my spine) or at least the pain from it will ease up without the weight, and last but not least obesity! Just think about how your wardrobe will differ this summer , fall (my favorite) and winter. You know that puts a smile on my face! M.Y.
Monique H.
on 3/20/07 1:10 am - Thorhild, Canada
Hey my surgery date sista! When I heard I got my date last week I didn't really know how to react. I was elated ... though at the same time scared as hell. I have had the complete lapband procedure explained to me in great detail 2 times now, and that makes things easier ... but for me it is being put under that freaks me out. I had a breast reduction done some years back and they had a hard time waking me from the anesthetic .. that's kinda freaky. In any event - I just keep thinking about being able to be outside with my kids this summer playing and having fun ... and maybe even daring to wear a bathing suit this summer! But we will see about that. I just can't wait to get my life back on track ... and that track is a size 10 Well my sista, I am so glad that you are here. Monique
tburden1
on 3/20/07 7:16 am - charlotte, NC
oh my my date is 4-10-07 as well , i feel the same way , im excited , but its in gods hand and im at ease ok
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 918 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 916 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1026 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 985 views
Hello Again
deelight152 · 2 replies · 1131 views