Just got my date changed...

kerryd
on 3/20/07 10:10 am - Newton, NJ
I was originally scheduled for April 13. Well the office called today and moved me UP to April 2. I'm freaking out...now I only have 10 days to get all my vitamin and protein supplements together. And I'm getting scared. I've always thought about having this surgery, never thought the ins company would actually approve it. Now it's really happening!!!!
winnergirl
on 3/20/07 10:20 am - Geneva, OH
Wow Kerry! I imagine you are freaking out right now! Congrats on the move up. Just think -- less time to think about it and you'll beat most of us to the loser's bench!
Maritza .
on 3/20/07 11:31 pm - Somewhere, KY
Yeah. That is a blessing! You will have everything together. I would be freaking out to but in a good way! See you on the losing side. Maritza
medinsman41
on 3/20/07 11:57 pm - Newville, PA
congrats on the move up Kerry My surgery date is also April 2nd and I am so excited can barely stand it. See you on the losing side. Take care Robert
kerryd
on 3/21/07 12:15 am - Newton, NJ
Thanks everyone! I just feel like my head is right now!!! Can't wait to be on the losing side!!
Jodi5634
on 3/23/07 3:02 pm - Farmerville, LA
That is a blessing,if i could get my date changed i'd jump right to it. I'm sure you'll have everything together just sit down and make a list of everything u think you'll need and have to get done and take it step by step. GOD BLESS!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 918 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 916 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1026 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 985 views
Hello Again
deelight152 · 2 replies · 1131 views