Surgery Date Calendar??

Hisdove
on 3/22/07 12:35 pm
I wanted to make a calendar of all the surgery dates... so we can see who's going in when. Does that sound like a good idea? If you think so.. let me know.. send me your date to [email protected] and I will put it there. I'm really looking forward to our journey together. My date is April 30th. So I will be reaping the benefits of all of you going before me! I've always wanted to be the 'youngest' LOL -s
Amber N.
on 3/22/07 11:35 pm - New Haven, OH
Hi I thought it was a good idea too so I started one... under the post-"April Surgery dates" BUT then had problems... First, this board doens't bump up messages as new replies are posted and when I asked admin. to make it a sticky a that the top they said no b/c there is a HUGE list of all April surgery dates elsewhere on this site. I wanted to have a list of those who posted here... ppl that I 'knew' but it's too hard to keep up with and got lost ont he 2nd page somewhere. HTH.
Hisdove
on 3/23/07 2:16 am
Oh ok.. thanks for info... I will look for that list. I think if you click... on the left column "most recent activity" then it will show you the newest posts. It doesn't bump it up.. but it does keep posts in the forefront is people are responding to them. I do wish there could be a sticky. I'm willing to make a Gift or Jpeg of a calendar and just post it and repost it... or even just a number line from one to thirty... however it works. I will look for that link to the place where "all April surgery dates are". I have been looking already. And not everyone puts their surgery date on their profile... it's a bit complicated for some. I know it took me about 20 minutes to figure out. anyways.. I just thought if we saw it all out on a list.. then we would know who is going into surgery with us and that's always fun. -shakeira
Maritza .
on 3/22/07 11:42 pm - Somewhere, KY
I think it is a very good idea. My dadte is April 9th. M.Y.
Hisdove
on 3/23/07 2:28 am
Hello all.. I just found the link.. on the left hand of this page you'll see "Roster of Members" If you click on that you will see tons of people and surgery dates for April 2007. -Shakeira
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 918 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 916 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1026 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 985 views
Hello Again
deelight152 · 2 replies · 1131 views