Sunday Weigh In

shar S.
on 4/26/08 10:38 pm - Buffalo Grove, IL
Good morning Ateamers. It is so exciting to see alll the one year posts fron our brothers and sisters. What transformations we have all had in such a short time. Weightwise, this was a great week for me. I had a fabulous loss. On another note, I hope all of you are taking your B vitamins and getting them checked. Also your Vitamin D. My deficiency has caused nerve damage and foot drop and I'd hate anyone else to go thru this.So, please, be dilligent about your vitamins. I was never told to take a B complex, and now I am paying the price for it. OK, here are my stats: DOS 345 Last week 206 Today 202 - 4 pounds!!!! total loss of 143 poinds And how was your week?? Shar
RhondaT
on 4/26/08 11:31 pm - Conway, AR
Shar 4 pounds is GREAT! You go Girl!!! This week I started giving my own b-12 shots. I tis sooooo much cheaper and it eliminates 1 more pill a day for me! 1 Year check up showed Vitimin D was low AGAIN! Got a script and am thinkin about ordering Vitimin D-3 capsules online. No loss again this week. I have upped my exercise a bit and added liquid, somedays 150 ounces! It will move...Just when? I am officially in a size 10P this week! C'mone single digits!! DOS 289 Last Week 184 Today 184 no loss this week Total loss 105 lbs *****Procrastionation is a thief of time ***** Let's move to loose this week! Huggs, RhondaT
shar S.
on 4/27/08 8:00 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
Rhonda, I stalled for 2 MONTHS, so a loss will happen, ya just gotta hang in there. Size 10?? Holy mackeral. Have a good week
Shrinky Inky
on 4/27/08 12:12 am - Central Coast, CA
woohoo Shar - onderland is on the horizon for you!! Thank you for reminding us about the importance of vitamins, my surgeon never told me to take a B complex either! I am glad you had a wonderful loss - must be something in the air. After my brief visit to onderland two weeks ago, the scale was back up to 200-203 for many days, but somehow this morning - woohoo 199 again (and this is on our new, totally calibrated for accuracy, balance beam doctor's scale!!). I had wanted to be down to 125 by my surgiversary yesterday but hey, 123 is close enough for me! Highest - 322 DOS - 309 Last week - 200-203 Today - 199 Let's hope wonderland sticks this time. The thing is I haven't changed a THING about my plan, same water/food/walking amounts as I've been doing for the past 3 months. I did eliminate a big stressor from my life this week, who knows, does stress make you hold on to weight? hmmm..... have a great week A-Teamers!! Inky
scoobydoo
on 4/27/08 1:50 am - Orland, CA
Glad to hear that maybe they have the cure for you Shar. Inky, it is amazing how powerful stress is to our bodies-both positive and negative. I had my one year appointment with Dr Ludwig. My labs were great. I cannot believe my cholesterol is only 150. And my blood pressure has dropped to 100/60. Another cool stat was I had lost 14in off my waist and 12in off my hips. I have been crazy busy. Finally got to go racing. Best way to celebrate my surgiversary. I even won a check yesterday. I am getting ready to leave for another race today. I will be doing dress rehearsals for the style show this week. Lets hope I don't screw up. I also need to make a decision on what I am gonna wear. SW-282lbs CW-164lbs Total lost 118lbs. One below goal. Finally stabilizing. Dr did give me a range to stay in. I am not to go below 150 nor above 170. Otherwise-call! Happy Sunday A-team...
shar S.
on 4/27/08 8:03 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
Sharra, My labs were great, too..............but that's because no one tested my vitamin D or B1, B6, B3. Please ask your doc to check those if he hasn't already. Shar
shar S.
on 4/27/08 8:02 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
Inky, Please stay in onederland..I don't want to move in without you there. But at this rate, it could be another 2 months for me. Shar
cherimen
on 4/27/08 2:12 am - Oroville, CA
Good Morning Everyone, Well, I have nothing to report for a couple of weeks now. No loss, no gain. I am working on increasing my exercise and watching the carb intake. Hopefully to jump start things again. I am flying to my sisters later this week. It will be the first time flying since the surgery. I can't wait to be able to fit into the seat comfortably and not banging into people trying to get down the aisle. Will see how it goes. Highest: 347 DOS:323 Today: 168 Total loss is 179lbs.
RhondaT
on 4/27/08 4:25 am - Conway, AR
Cheri, I too am flying to my sisters ( Dallas) and it iwll be the 1st time since surgery! I am so excited to be able to sit in a seat without breathing on someone else! Let me know how your trip went! Enjoy your flight! Huggs, RhondaT
shar S.
on 4/27/08 8:04 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
Cheri, Have a good trip. Has your sister seen you since the surgery? I bet she won't even recognize you! Shar
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 918 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 916 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1026 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 985 views
Hello Again
deelight152 · 2 replies · 1131 views