Update from the Doc

Lisa A.
on 3/14/09 10:31 am
I went in thursday to have the doc check up on my belly button and weight check  and he ended up cutting off a inch of dead skin. Big cause of bad smell was from dead skin in the belly button ewwwwwwwwuuuuuuuuuuu . Was so embaressing. But seems to cut down on the smell alot. We also talked about why I am not losing weight and been at 168 forever So anyway we decided time for another fill .Last fill was in june . I think eating the box of girl scott cookies was a dead give away I needed a tighting aka  fill and I think I am at the end for maxiumn fill. I have 4cc band and have a good 4cc in fill. I was given the smallest bad they make. I am just tiny woman in big woman body, He keeps telling me I am very tiny bones so why not a thin wall stomach to go with it .I just have so much excess skin and can see from my tummy tuck I will still have excess skin. I am still dealing with the issues about my spinal stenosis but no one will touch me with my bleeding issues so I am in search of a nuero surgeon. I will heading to a hemotologist   @ ucla to see what can be done to find out why I bleeding excessively.  Local doc told me that any small amount of bleeding could be a grave outcome when dealing with   spinal cord or brain u cannot take chance for even a small bleed out,He said tummy tuck  no big deal u can handle excess bleeding. My need to have something done is of big importance as I am slowly losing control of my fingers (i am dropping alot of things and I am showing signs of incontinence numbness in my limbs  and waiting just mean it may not be restored to normal function. Sucks to have that kinda major surgery when u don;t feel that bad but was told just a matter of time it will impair the quility of life if i do not do something about it. I do not want to wear diapers or unable to have use of my hands. They are shocked how well I am doing with the severe spinal stenosis. I am told tho the more weight i get off the better for over all spine. So was a good thing I had the surgery w/o I could have been in wheel chair by now I was just hoping to have a spinal epiderial to bring down the swelling but so much depends if we can get a handle on the bleeding issues. I am not mentally ready for them to fuse my spine and unroof the spinal cord. Hense why I am going to ucla for a second opnion.I am still planning to get a boob job just not sure when that is gonna fit in the skeem of things,
Well I cannot wait tell tommrrow  Weigh in to see what the scale brings. I am rooting to be 166. But I did eat a whole box of girl scout cookies So maybe I should be hoping to be still 168.
4 thin mints = 130 calories and 28 cookies in a box.. I am afraid to do the math on how many calories I ate eating a box of cookies.
See ya tommrrow
Lisa

Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 918 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 916 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1026 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 985 views