update on the new twins

Lisa A.
on 5/2/09 7:57 am, edited 5/2/09 2:11 pm
Thanks everyone for your kind words and thoughs. I am in alot of pain and I must admit more painful that I was expecting. I was given a 650 cc fill as the doc said he wanted my skin to fill out and not have a saggy look. I told him before surgery fill them up so they will have round and perky look not the fat saggy booby look. I showed him pics and he did just that. I told him after all u have done 1000 of BA u r the expert and I told him I trust your judgement. To be honest they do not look that big as when i tired them on  So I think the 650cc will look great after the swelling goes down, I was not told to pack them in ice and hubby forgot to tell me that I need to pack them in ice to reduce the swelling well it was almost 24 hours before he put ice on me by then i was so swollen. I went into surgery weighing in at 163 and came out 3 hours later  weighing 171 So I know darn well it was not from me eating and just post swelling. I have dropped back down to 169 I think with implants I will  end up being up to 165 I think the girls weight  btwn 3 to 4 lbs combined weight. I am living off pain meds and muscles relaxants I do feel swollen all over ugh
I wish the pain and swelling will go down very soon. Before and after pics are up
Thanks everyone
Lisa

cherimen
on 5/5/09 4:10 am - Oroville, CA
Hey Lisa,

How are you doing? I am doing pretty good. Very bored at this point. I go back to work on Friday and will probably wish that I was back home. I have been off my pain meds since Friday and am now starting to get the pulling and itching from the healing but no pain. Still pretty swollen and I can't wait for that to go away so I can see what they are actually going to look like. I am not sure exactly what size implant I had but I think it is around 450cc. I am going back to see him on Thursday and will ask him then. I went will gel implants because he said with the lift that he had to do and as much tissue as he had to remove the gels would be better. 
Lisa A.
on 5/5/09 10:43 pm
I was wondering did u gain weight? I sure did I am hovering around 170 now ugh.. I know some of the swelling accounts for the weight gain but I was around 162 now 170 ugh I just look fat not swollen and kinda thinking man I am regretting this now maybe I should just had a lift,, with no fill. I am rainbow of emotions  going on I guess time will tell when the swelling goes down and hopefully the weight goes down I will feel better right now I feel I am falling, I am so bruised below my waist alot,  are u?
Lisa

cherimen
on 5/6/09 11:07 am - Oroville, CA
Hey Lisa,

Yea I think I gained about 5 lbs and am hoping that once the swelling goes down so will the 5 lbs. I don't have any bruising but am going through the pulling and itching stage. Did you have a lift and implants done? I go back to my doctors tomorrow, so we will say what he says about how things are healing.
Lisa A.
on 5/7/09 5:35 am
Just had the implants big implants
Lisa
cherimen
on 5/7/09 2:52 pm - Oroville, CA
I went to the dr today and he said that everything is healing very nicely. Still swollen but that is to be expected for about another week.
Lisa, did they give you the option of doing a lift or did you not need one. I know for myself I was in desparate need of a lift and my doctor would not have done the implants without doing the lift also. He had to remove quite alot of tissue and that is why it took him so long to do my surgery. He was hoping to do my breast surgery and my arms in the 4 1/2 hours he predicted but my breast surgery took that long. But I am happy so far with how they are turning out. He told me today that he put in 450cc implants and I should be about a full C or small D when it is all done. I am going back to work tomorrow....
Lisa A.
on 5/8/09 2:25 pm
No lift needed and i would never agree to lollipop cut to afraid of the cutting and damaging the nerves. I would have died with all the extra pain if i had that cut  on top of  implants,
Lisa
cherimen
on 5/8/09 3:03 pm - Oroville, CA
I can understand why you would be having so much pain. Mine were 450cc implants and I feel like I have a couple bowling balls sitting on my chest, you said you had 650cc implants done.  WOW!! I just can't wait until this swelling goes away and I can actually see what size I am going to end up. I am also so sick of sleeping on my back!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 912 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1017 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 981 views
Hello Again
deelight152 · 2 replies · 1127 views